2. Senninha, Static only
    3. Pride, Hill
    4. T1LTU, Hill
    5. Flyingsniffer, Hill
    6. havoc, Hill
    7. Drmikey, Hill
    8. Hagasan, Hill that's my surname lol.. Probably static

Quote Originally Posted by drmikey View Post
    Sounds like fun. Count me in. Is camping permitted there overnight?
    I just looked on the Prescott web site (http://www.prescott-hillclimb.com) and I don't see anything about camping. This event is being organised by the Rotary Club local to Prescott. I'll find out from my contact there if they have any advice about camping. Maybe there's something nearby.

BTW, you need to get your application form in to them soon. You can download it from the link I put in the original posting. They told me that January is the time when most of the applications come in, and there's a limit of 200 cars.

Cheers
    Peter
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

Regarding camping, what they told me is that there's the Winchcombe Camping & CC site Brooklands Farm , Alderton, phone 01242620259 which is about 3 miles from Prescott. And on site at Prescott is possible but permission from the Bugatti OC is needed Ian[ian@bugatti.co.uk] or Maggie on 01242673136.

Anyone for camping?
    1. drmikey
    2. ..

Peter
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

Hi Peter,

Nice write up. Maybe add that the 97+ received stiffer chassis, the 02's received improved aerodynamics and remove the hyphon in the last but one sentence.

Is there a preferred day for attendance? I'll only make one day so keen to know if even spread or we are focussed on a particular day please.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Hi Senninha,

Good catch with the hyphen. Bit of an "Eats shoots and leaves" moment.

The hill action at Prescott is on the Sunday.

I propose to meet in the car park of the Tesco Extra on the A40 at Eynsham, Witney, OX29 4EN and drive from there. The plan would be to leave there in time to arrive at Prescott as the gates open ay 08:30. It's a nice, interesting drive through the Cotswolds and takes about an hour. People who are spectating will park up in the Orchard. People who are going up the hill will park in the paddock. In both cases NSXs will be together. Bacon butties and a briefing soon after you arrive. You get two runs up the hill in the morning and if you want more I'm told it's usually possible for about £15 in the afternoon.

I've heard it's also fun for spectators with an unusual range of cars.

For those going up the hill, you can imagine you're Stirling Moss doing his first hill climb in a 500 Cooper in 1948 ......

Cheers
    Peter
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

OK, have completed the form and sent. Subject to confirmation, I'll do ONE NIGHT camping and that's it.

Mikey, I'm sure we can organise some fun? You look like the kinda guy who has a guitar.

UPDATE - I am entry number 65 so make of that what you will. Nice note from the organiser to say that he'll park me with the other two NSXs that have signed up.
    Last edited by flyingsniffer; 09-01-2015 at 02:28 PM.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Hmmm might consider coming over for some Fun.. I'll keep an eye on this thread!

... No hill climbs in the Netherlands?
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

9. Default

Just altering my attendance to static rather than hill.

1. PeterW, Hill
    2. Senninha, Static only
    3. Pride, Hill
    4. T1LTU, static only
    5. Flyingsniffer, Hill
    6. havoc, Hill
    7. Drmikey, Hill
    8. Hagasan, Hill that's my surname lol.. Probably static

Well, this is fast approaching, I thought it was time for a quick roll call.

I received my paperwork the other day, I see 3 or 4 other NSXs in car park C for the hill climb.

I still haven't got off my backside and sorted accommodation for Saturday night so if anyone is staying anywhere interesting let me know please!

I'm looking forward to this, looks a very nice event to participate in.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast