Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stereo Delete

It took around 30 minutes to mount the stereo delete plate, so it's no big deal.

Yes, I took the whole stereo out as the BOSE system sucks and I don't listen to music when I drive this car. Cassette is dead, UKW will be dead 2020+, CD somewhere in the future. I can't remember buying the last CD, must be a decade ago. Ok, I seem to live in the past... The only realistic option would have been a DAB+ radio unit which is most likely a double DIN which was not my preferred route to go. So I've took everything out. And if I want to listen to music I can start to sing myself (if nobody else listens ). The weight saving is welcome but it was not my initial goal which was to get wrid of the ancient BOSE system.

In my DD I have an Alpine DAB+ tuner which always plays classic music or POP from the 70ies/80ies (today was ELO, Cindy Lauper, Spandau Ballet, Phil Collins and so on) and such stuff, no modern POP for sure.

Just wondering what Honda thinks about the extra batches of stereo delete plates they have to reproduce...
    Last edited by goldnsx; 27-09-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234