Thread: Stereo Delete

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stereo Delete

I'm contemplating the possibility of doing a complete (but reversible) stereo delete on my 93 NSX.

Since i don't want the "carbon look" of the 02+ Type R or the "rough type texture" of the NA1 NSX-R stereo delete plate, and since from my search i think the NSX-S Zero could also be ordered in japan without stereo, does anyone know if the NSX-S Zero console was the same finish/colour as the NA1 1993 NSX?

I did a search on the web and found this two part numbers:

77230-SL0-Z10ZA - LID, AUDIO WOLE *NH1L*

77230-SL0-N50ZA - LID, AUDIO WOLE *NH1L*

which would be the correct part number?

Thanks very much for your help,

Bruno

Is your car RHD?

LHD thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bbvnsx View Post
    LHD thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Is your car RHD?
    But does this matter for the stereo delete plate? Isn't the console equal on the radio section?

Here is a link to a Type S Zero currently for sale in Suzuka - there is a good photo of the blanking panel where the stereo is on other models. Here is the parts list and picture for that car (hopefully) I think that you want part 36 - 77230-SL0-N50ZA
    Last edited by NZNick; 12-11-2014 at 08:01 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NZNick View Post
    Here is a link to a Type S Zero currently for sale in Suzuka - there is a good photo of the blanking panel where the stereo is on other models. Here is the parts list and picture for that car (hopefully) I think that you want part 36 - 77230-SL0-N50ZA
    Nick, do you know the price of that S zero from your own search mission? I'm yet to have a reply on any email I've sent to Japan for a price

Blog Entries

Although there is a price info in the link from Nick, probably it's the price at that shop and not the RRP from Honda Parts Japan.
    I don't know the latest price but it will be around JPY10,000-12,000 by now. Then the delivery, UK customs fee.....
    Type-Szero is even more rarer than the 02+ NSX-R so any parts specific to Szero could be on long back order or it could be in stock and just sitting on the shelf for ages....

Kaz

No, not at all. All I know is where there is an S-Zero for sale, and the parts catalog for that car on the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by bbvnsx View Post
    But does this matter for the stereo delete plate? Isn't the console equal on the radio section?
    You are probably right.