Thread: Anyone willing to help....

Default Anyone willing to help....

I have just purchased a Pride V2 quad tip exhaust (and adapters) and Im looking for a friendly member of the forum to fit it for me. More than happy to pay for the service.

My preference would be to visit your place on a Saturday or Sunday. PM me if you're interested
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Thnaks for your many kind offers of help, but I got the exhaust fitted on Saturday by GS Automotive in Aylesbury. I was recommended this place by a friend who has his old lotus looked after by these guys. Was still unsure until I saw some of the other cars he was working on. Whilst I was there he was fitting £65k's worth of carbon brakes on a Lamborgini Guillardo. So if it was good enough for him, my little NSX was in safe hands! Spoke to the owner of the Lambo and he was telling me that his car collection was worth c£80million, and that he had a new NSX. Surprisingly he wouldnt reveal where he keeps his cars!

As for the Pride V2 now fitted to my car, I was pleased with the workmanship and the care they took of my car.....and I love the noise it now makes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Problem Child View Post
    I have just purchased a Pride V2 quad tip exhaust (and adapters) and Im looking for a friendly member of the forum to fit it for me. More than happy to pay for the service.

My preference would be to visit your place on a Saturday or Sunday. PM me if you're interested
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Great to hear that you love it, it really does make you want to work the engine that much more when you drive so hopefully you'll never be late for meet ups again Geoff.

When I got my Pride V2 a few years ago I thought it was more like a musical instrument than an exhaust and now I've just come across this: 😎👍

https://www.whathifi.com/news/ixoost...-exhaust-pipes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9511.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	13133
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  