Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pearlescent 'Last 12' car on PH

1. Default The Pearlescent 'Last 12' car on PH

So am i missing the thread or are people being quiet so they can snap it up?!

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...manual/3032616

Am i the only one who thinks this is way too cheap considering the provenance (only one in this colour?). I've had a few Porsches lately and the Porsche world is insane! Cars i would perceive as crap are worth similar if not more than that was in arguably the most desirable NSX in the country (bar the NSX-R).
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

You guessed right first time. There's a thread hereabouts, started before the advert went public...

For that money, I'd be trying to make up a sensible argument for buying the #11 GT2.

For sale at Plans Motorsport now.

As the last of the line and for some the best spec (personal preference, I know), it's a fair price...possibly cheap.

As an example of a car which evolved comparatively little over 16 years and was perceived by the new-car market as under-powered, dated and cosmetically under-endowed by 2005, it's a lot of money.

The truth as always is what someone wants to pay for it - if it goes quick, you know it was too cheap!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

There is more than one as there is more than one NA2-R in the UK.

So which one you going for Rob, this one or the black T-Top .. both great examples ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    For sale at Plans Motorsport now.
    Now sold apparently.

Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    There is more than one as there is more than one NA2-R in the UK.

So which one you going for Rob, this one or the black T-Top .. both great examples ...
    Paul,

Is there really another NA2 R in the UK. I thought the other one went back to JP?

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Paul,

Is there really another NA2 R in the UK. I thought the other one went back to JP?

Cheers.
    Yep, a personal import by an owner who I dont believe posts but does follow ... also uses a well known provider of aftermarket parts. I dont know anything more.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Yep, a personal import by an owner who I dont believe posts but does follow ... also uses a well known provider of aftermarket parts. I dont know anything more.
    Well I never knew that!

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

I am now the proud owner of this very special NSX, this is my 4th NSX and who knows if a LBB car came up I may be tempted again.

Thank you to Graham at Plans.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast