Thread: NSX window upgrade kits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NSX window upgrade kits

Hi CB's members
    Many of you know me from Prime already but I decided to post my window kits here also
    For those of you who are new or have missed my threads, here is a summary of the window kits: for the past 4 year, I have developped a solution to fix of the most commun and annoying flaws of our NSX: the slow windows!

You can read here how it all began: here , and then the beginning of the kit production here

The window kit is now composed by 3 differente parts: the sleeve to rebuild the worn plastic axle inside the regulator motor, the pulley to reduce friction from the cable, and now the Teflon parts to reduce the friction from the guides.

Here is a picture of the window kit: what you see is what you get - except the blonde

Pulley parts are made of stainless steel so it won't rust with rain water, guides are made of Teflon, all are plug & play except the sleeve.

...and of course the famous instruction video of a 5 years old child installing the kit

Price is 135£ for the complete kit. It fixes both driver and passenger window, shipment and paypal fees are included.
    You'll get a 5-day priority mail Tracking Number to follow your package

To place your order, send me a PM or simply send your payment to my paypal address:

hcornilleau@hotmail.com

As soon as I am out of stock I will annonce it here

Thank you all for your interest!
    Hugo
    Last edited by hugabuga; 19-05-2016 at 09:23 AM. Reason: US$ to £ price correction