Thread: NSX window upgrade kits

Default NSX window upgrade kits

Hi CB's members
    Many of you know me from Prime already but I decided to post my window kits here also
    For those of you who are new or have missed my threads, here is a summary of the window kits: for the past 4 year, I have developped a solution to fix of the most commun and annoying flaws of our NSX: the slow windows!

You can read here how it all began: here , and then the beginning of the kit production here

The window kit is now composed by 3 differente parts: the sleeve to rebuild the worn plastic axle inside the regulator motor, the pulley to reduce friction from the cable, and now the Teflon parts to reduce the friction from the guides.

Here is a picture of the window kit: what you see is what you get - except the blonde

Pulley parts are made of stainless steel so it won't rust with rain water, guides are made of Teflon, all are plug & play except the sleeve.

...and of course the famous instruction video of a 5 years old child installing the kit

Price is 135£ for the complete kit. It fixes both driver and passenger window, shipment and paypal fees are included.
    You'll get a 5-day priority mail Tracking Number to follow your package

To place your order, send me a PM or simply send your payment to my paypal address:

hcornilleau@hotmail.com

As soon as I am out of stock I will annonce it here

Thank you all for your interest!
    Hugo
    Last edited by hugabuga; 19-05-2016 at 09:23 AM. Reason: US$ to £ price correction

Hugo,

you have a PM

Cheers

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

3. Default

You have a PM.
    Thanks
    Luca

As per the new rules, here is the 1st monthly BUMP!

Windows kits are still available and ready for immediate shipping

Thank you NSXCB

Christmas bump!

Kits are ready to go

I wish you all an happy new 2015 to everyone!

I already have the kit but didn't install it yet but soon will do. One question: at 6:55 of the video: how many turns does the spring get loaded? Thanks!

The rotary spring needs to be pre-loaded by 1 and 1/2 turn in the direction of the black cable entering the motor case (valid for both right and left regulator)

Detailed instructions can be downloaded here:
    http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attac...8&d=1276468995
    Last edited by hugabuga; 28-12-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks for the kit, excellent quality and prompt delivery.

Hi NSXCB members
    As published this year on the NSXCA "NSX DRIVER" magazine, here is my ad

Winter is over, time to roll down our windows
    I have leftover kits from my 2015 USA regulator tour, these are alreay packed and ready for immediate shipping

Price is 200 US$, all inclusive of shipping and PP fees (=135£ on today's currency exchange rate)

To place your order/payment please just send me a PM or use my paypal/email address: hcornilleau@hotmail.com

Thank you

10. 19-05-2016, 11:19 AM