Thread: Just run over my ash Trays+cig lighter....

Default Just run over my ash Trays+cig lighter....

Hi all
    Cleaning car forgot to pick up and put back the pull out part of my ashtray and cigar lighter....,now they are not looking to good
    So can anyone please help with replacements
    Regards
    Russell

I have some parts but can you take a picture of what's broken if it isn't completely obliterated?! Is it the whole of the assembly that seems into the console? Do you need the ashtray door? The one part I don't appear to have is the removable ashtray "bucket..

Quote Originally Posted by rtbm View Post
    Hi all
    Cleaning car forgot to pick up and put back the pull out part of my ashtray and cigar lighter....,now they are not looking to good
    So can anyone please help with replacements
    Regards
    Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    I have some parts but can you take a picture of what's broken if it isn't completely obliterated?! Is it the whole of the assembly that seems into the console? Do you need the ashtray door? The one part I don't appear to have is the removable ashtray "bucket..
    Hi Hagasan

Err.....I think need the part you don't have..lol
    Just need removeable part of ash tray....the bit you clean etc and cigar lighter....

cheers for the thought...

regards
    Russell

Russell,
    If you do find someone who can supply you with the removable part of the ashtray, would you mind letting me know? Has always been missing from my car!
    Andrew
    2001 Honda NSX Indy Yellow SOLD

5. 02-10-2014, 09:24 PM

Why don't you just buy one from Honda... ONLY £75! (About half that from Acura...

I'm sure Dirk will have them.... Our friendly German nsx breaker.... Username Nsxparts on here I think
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Blog Entries

If you ran out of the options for finding the used parts, just let me know.
    If it's still available in Japan and if it's not an urgent item, I can order it for you next time I place the parts order.

77710-SL0-A01: Inner comp., front ash tray; the removal part that will pop out if you open the lid far enough.

On many Honda models, the lighter body itself is not sold as a standalone parts. On our NSX, it's sold as part of the assy that comes with lighter sockets, wiring, light bulb, etc.
    I believe the lighter body itself is shared with many models so if you can find similar length/design from another Honda model or another manufacture, you could get new one at very reasonable cost as it's normally sold as just the lighter body with the socket and it won't include extra bits (wiring, light bulb) like our NSX. You may be able to find one from the breaker yard.

Or, if you don't smoke inside the car, why not use the protection cover that you plug into the socket instead of the lighter.

Kaz

Cheers guys....to be honest I don't smoke and I previously only used cigar socket for the sat nav ( double din unit now) so i will keep plugging for one to come up.

On the Dirk situation .....i thought he had stopped advertising on here....i bought parts from Dirk in the past and he gave a great service so may see if he can help.

Regards

Russell