Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you pay for your car?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingsniffer View Post
    Yawn. Another thread on here about prices and values. Next we'll be debating the wisdom (or not) of modifying our cars. Double yawn.
    Or which colour is faster or even which looks best facelift or non facelift

Yawn. Another thread on here about prices and values. Next we'll be debating the wisdom (or not) of modifying our cars. Double yawn.
    Jsut as well we are both OEM addicts or we'd be in for an ear-bashing
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Sorry. I did look for a similar one on historic values but couldn't find one. I didn't want to repeat a thread, post a link to the most complete list on confirmed historic values and I'll add my details there.

MC

Bought in 2011, 17.5K miles on the clock, paid £44K. I did toy with selling earlier this year due to lack of use, and would have been looking for £60K+. But I'm soooo glad I saw the light and decided to keep it. I've had an incredible summer with it - new clutch totally transformed the driving experience.

I still can't believe the LBBP on PH hasn't sold. If I didn't already have mine, I would have jumped at it a long time ago. In 10-20 years time, surely its current 61K miles will be totally irrelevant?

Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

I'm sorry.... Did Paul say he's an OEM addict??? I suppose, apart from the cf.....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Thumbs up

lol.....I took loads of oem parts from later models and put them on my 1991 NA1....so am i a "OEM" addict....or a moddie....so how would i value my car...
    either way don't care as i also am not selling just enjoying emptying my wallet.......wahoooo

Regards
    Russell
    Last edited by rtbm; 03-10-2014 at 08:54 PM.

+1

what is actually wrong with it?
    has anyone even gone to view that is interested in NSX ownership?

Quote Originally Posted by manisandher View Post
    I still can't believe the LBBP on PH hasn't sold. If I didn't already have mine, I would have jumped at it a long time ago. In 10-20 years time, surely its current 61K miles will be totally irrelevant?
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Ohh dear Lord, let's not even go there again ... Triple yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Mark N View Post
    Or which colour is faster or even which looks best facelift or non facelift
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    +1

what is actually wrong with it?
    has anyone even gone to view that is interested in NSX ownership?
    Yes, I've seen & driven it ......under consideration.

I traded mine for a 1997 Honda Civic (this is not a joke, True story.. Drmikey (R-motion) can confirm..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast