Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DIXCEL Advanced Brake Technologies - Deals and Packages

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercorn View Post
    What a strange name for a set of brake pads, when I buy pads I want less speed, not extra speed!!

MC
    Extra Speedy stoppers

Quote Originally Posted by BabyG View Post
    Just a quick thanks to Anthony, very happy with the ES pads up front and looking forward to the new rear pads too.
    Rich
    You are welcome. Thanks for the comment

Lots of disc and pad stock now. So drop us a message if you are after anything!

Taikyu Ltd, Unit 6A Mendip Business Park, Rooksbridge, Somerset, BS26 2UG, England | +44-(0)-330-2233-486 | info@taikyu.uk
    ***Formally Burn! Motorsport Ltd***
    Taikyu | Website| Facebook | Twitter| Instagram
    European Distributor for:
    Spoon Sports | Website|Rigid Collar | Website|DIXCEL Advanced Brake Technology | Website|

Default Props to the ES pads!

Now got the ES pads all round, just to say they didn't even blink going up and down four Swiss Alpine passes on a 35+degree day, at a pace that was keeping an Aventador honest! Seriously impressive, and very reassuring (and a great day!).
    '91 Red/Black Manual Coupe
    '93 MX5 for the track. Red. With a roof that's, er, black...

Now got the ES pads all round, just to say they didn't even blink going up and down four Swiss Alpine passes on a 35+degree day, at a pace that was keeping an Aventador honest! Seriously impressive, and very reassuring (and a great day!).
    I did the first real drive with the ES pads (all four corners) on my car last week. Also up and down hill around the alps. I like the performance with warm brake a lot but I think they lack a little performance when dead cold. They need a bit of temperature to work at their best. Kinda like the Redstuff pads I experienced on other cars.

Bernhard

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by darock View Post
    I did the first real drive with the ES pads (all four corners) on my car last week. Also up and down hill around the alps. I like the performance with warm brake a lot but I think they lack a little performance when dead cold. They need a bit of temperature to work at their best. Kinda like the Redstuff pads I experienced on other cars.

Bernhard
    Glad you both had a great time in the Alps! Also glad for two positive reviews. Thanks.

Plenty of stock in! We are also carrying the discs ready for shipping.

Taikyu Ltd, Unit 6A Mendip Business Park, Rooksbridge, Somerset, BS26 2UG, England | +44-(0)-330-2233-486 | info@taikyu.uk
    Spoon Sports | Website|Rigid Collar | Website|DIXCEL Advanced Brake Technology | Website|

5. Default

This is our Honda only DIXCEL stock.

Discs / Rotors all in stock

Pads all in stock

Lots of fluids in stock

Feeling generous so here are some discount codes. Bargains to be had so don't miss the chance

SPCl2_JBRP5!2!93
    SPCl2_KTGU8!3!49
    SPCl2_LWJF4!8!57
    SPCl2_UESL7!6!32

http://www.burnmotorsport.com/produc...ng-system.html

Let me know if you if you have any questions.

6. Default

Morning. All the discount codes in the post above are now used. Still got lots of stock

Brake Pads : http://www.burnmotorsport.com/produc...rake-pads.html

Brake Rotors : http://www.burnmotorsport.com/produc...-/-rotors.html

Anthony

7. Default

Hello Anthony. I'm looking for some NA2 front discs (SD) 2 pairs (for one of my friend as well) ans a pair of NA1 rear SD. Could you quote me shipped to France?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent1475 View Post
    Hello Anthony. I'm looking for some NA2 front discs (SD) 2 pairs (for one of my friend as well) ans a pair of NA1 rear SD. Could you quote me shipped to France?
    Hello

Thanks for the message.

Firstly we currently have stock of NA2 HD & HS which are the better series of rotors. It seems they have been less popular than the PD and SD series so I would be happy to do a special deal on a the HS & HD to clear the stock if you are interested? Otherwise we are currently out of stock of the NA1 rotor and awaiting delivery in early Feb.

Here is the Quote as you requested it.

NA2 SD front rotors £262.00 per set
    NA1 SD rear rotors £223.00 per set

Total £747
    Discount 10%
    Delivery to France for 3 sets £25.00
    Total £734.65

If you take the HD& HS NA2 front rotors and NA1 SD rotors I will do the following.

NA2 HD front rotors £278.00
    NA2 HS front rotors £342.00
    NA1 SD rear rotors £223.00

Total £843
    Discount 25%
    Delivery to France for 3 sets £25.00
    £657.25

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
    Anthony

9. Default

I'll be interested about 2 HS for the front and the sd rear. Would it be possible? I want slotted discs....
    What sort of brake pads would you recommend in the dixcel range for occasional track days but mostly fast road driving?
    Last edited by Laurent1475; 20-01-2016 at 03:29 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent1475 View Post
    I'll be interested about 2 HS for the front and the sd rear. Would it be possible? I want slotted discs....
    What sort of brake pads would you recommend in the dixcel range for occasional track days but mostly fast road driving?
    Further to your call I have emailed with the agreed quotation.

Regards,
    Anthony

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast