Thread: Horn push needs sorting

Talking Horn push needs sorting

Hi all

After years of having after market momo steering wheel

I need to get the horn working on the wheel via centre push button....yes I know...lol.....

SRS gubbings gone long ago etc....so need to know how
    to do "wire fix" and get horn blasting...without wrapping wire bodge fix etc.

I am sure this is kids play....but guidance is always a good thing...

So any help would be good thanks.

regards
    Russell

Blog Entries

Hi, Russell.

The horn circuit is fairly simple and you just need to activate the horn relay.
    You need to establish the GND circuit using the centre push button for the control terminal side of the relay. You should be able to find the circuit diagram inside the Workshop Manual.

It all depends on how far you removed the wires related to the SRS system but you may find some of the information in the following thread useful.

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...-with-OEM-boss

Kaz

As the MOMO boss was used on the NSX-R, is there not a standard part available for this purpose? Guessing maybe yes and its cost is prohibitive as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Hi, Russell.

The horn circuit is fairly simple and you just need to activate the horn relay.
    You need to establish the GND circuit using the centre push button for the control terminal side of the relay. You should be able to find the circuit diagram inside the Workshop Manual.

It all depends on how far you removed the wires related to the SRS system but you may find some of the information in the following thread useful.

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...-with-OEM-boss

Kaz
    Hi Kaz
    Link helped a lot thanks....I have power to horn etc...I just needed help on how to sort activating horn when pushed
    And your "Ali plate fix" looks the adaptation I needed.

Regards

Russell