Thread: Stalked an '02 NSX

1. Default Stalked an '02 NSX

I couldn't believe it on my run of the mill commute this morning - an NSX! I followed the owner into Asda where we had a quick chat; he is signed up but says he's not active on the forum.

The car itself was quite refreshing, mucky, scuff marks, grass sticking out of the front grille... it looked well used! Only downside was lack of Honda badges, but it was great to follow it; still looks fantastic on the road with real presence and you forget just how low they are!

I got a few quick snaps; I feel such a traitor driving a Porsche these days...

'02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

God forbid... Not actually using an NSX like its a car???? Next thing you'll be saying is that it was out in the rain too!!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

great colour too.

I recognise that number, almost sure I've seen it in a different condition at one time.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。