Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 - 25 years of the NSX

Quote Originally Posted by allisterNSX2 View Post
    Hi

All paid up now for the Saturday inner circle and hopefully the parade lap

Allister
    NSX2
    Hi Allister

If you are there on Saturday then all NSXs are allowed to go on the parade lap so no hoping needed. I've taken the liberty of adding you to the attendees.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Rich

Sorry for the dumb question, is it extra for the parade lap? I have paid for a two day ticket.

MC

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercorn View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question, is it extra for the parade lap? I have paid for a two day ticket.

MC
    the saturday 'celebrating 25 years of the NSX' parade lap is included free for any NSX that happen to be there on saturday

the sunday 'celebrating 25 years of the silverstone classic' parade lap is only open to silver cars that have paid extra for the privilege.....
    Last edited by britlude; 27-05-2015 at 09:24 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Hi All,

In my true last minute style I have just sent payment to Mike, so will now wait to get the code to members forum so I can get the code and hopefully get my tickets before the end of the month! If I have done anything wrong please shout at me now!

Thanks and hope to see some old faces, and new at Silverstone
    Cheers
    PG

Booked, paid and ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    Hi All,

In my true last minute style I have just sent payment to Mike, so will now wait to get the code to members forum so I can get the code and hopefully get my tickets before the end of the month! If I have done anything wrong please shout at me now!

Thanks and hope to see some old faces, and new at Silverstone
    Cheers
    PG
    I'm even later than you for paying up. Hopefully not too late.

Hope everyone is good.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....
    IO 01

7. Default

last minute is probably today if you are transferring money - seems the banks only work weekdays even the electronic ones !
    I will do what I can for late entrants it would be great to get even the last few onboard for the parade lap on the Saturday.
    Mike

At last I have managed to buy an NSX. Am I too late to be included in the 25th anniversary parade at Silverstone on the Saturday? I have my admission tickets already but how do I get to take part in the parade lap?

The car is a NA1 1991 black fresh import from Japan.

I look forward to taking delivery and have it join my Lotus Elan +2S130 as a cherished (but used) classic. I hope to meet you all at Silverstone.
    What else do I need to know?

Roy Gillett

Blog Entries

Hi, Roy.
    Congratulation on becoming the proud owner of the NSX and welcome to the club.

I’m afraid the sale of the Club ticket of which includes the Car Pass for the infield Club display area (Club stand) was closed at the end of May and no longer available.
    In order to join the parade lap, you and your NSX must be present at the Club stand on Saturday before the lunch time so having the Car Pass is essential.
    Without it, you will be asked to park in the public car park outside of the circuit just outside of the main entrance.

Each Car pass has individual car reg. no. printed and thus, not transferable unless having the info updated through the organiser. There was on-line process available for this purpose but again, it’s closed now.

If someone has the valid car pass but can no longer make for the event, you may be able to have it exchanged with the one showing your car reg. no. by visiting the 'Ticket Collection' located in the Car Park 50A on the day of the event. You will need to exchange the car pass for a new one, if eligible to do so.

So far, none of us has received the ticket/car pass for this year’s event so can’t tell whether there is any differences between the Club ticket and the general public one (the one you seem to have ordered) or not and I don't know whether you are allowed to use someone's car pass or not if the original car pass/ticket holder can't make the event (it states not transferable).
    Therefore, not sure you are entitled to exchange someone’s car pass for your ticket.

For other event, from time to time, the organisers issued extra car passes to the club's event co-ordinator but not sure that is the case for the Silverstone Classic due to the fact that each car pass has to show the make, model and the reg. no. printed by the organiser.

Finger crossed.

As an additional info, if you managed to get hold of the valid car pass, you may want to consider becoming the Platinum status here on NSXCB (contribution required) and joining the Honda NSX Owners Club (separate membership fee required) in order to be covered by the Public Liability Insurance (PLI) that is mandatory for each car Club attending this event due to the request by the organiser.

Details here; http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...Club-formation

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Roy View Post
    At last I have managed to buy an NSX. Am I too late to be included in the 25th anniversary parade at Silverstone on the Saturday? I have my admission tickets already but how do I get to take part in the parade lap?

The car is a NA1 1991 black fresh import from Japan.

I look forward to taking delivery and have it join my Lotus Elan +2S130 as a cherished (but used) classic. I hope to meet you all at Silverstone.
    What else do I need to know?

Roy Gillett
    Hi Roy and welcome to the club,

It could be worth a begging phone call to Silverstone to see if they will allow you late entry but as Kaz has mentioned, you will need the club code for which you need to also become a member of the Honda NSX Owners Club to obtain.

As the infield pass came as part of a ticket package, you may find that you will also have to purchase another ticket to gain a pass though.

Olly

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast