Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late 1999 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Now that sounds like a waste of a great looking type S then.😩
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

I rode a motorcycle around the South Island for guts of 4 wks never had an issue with the law ... So it must be you Martin!

its an amazing part of the world for driving/riding and to own an NSX there would be a lottery dream for me; but appreciate the coppers take a dim view. But sure the French police are as bad and that did not stop us when we were over there a few weeks back!

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Andrew, while the roads down there are quiet, the coppers down there have zero sense-of-humour and very little tolerance of anyone going over the sometimes unreasonably-low limits.

Back in '07 I was doing at most 120kmh (that was indicated in a Mk2 Focus, not actual) in a 100 limit and got done at _apparently_ 130kmh by a solo copper with a radar-gun from INSIDE her car. Argued the toss as I knew for certain I wasn't that high, nearly got chucked in the back of her car as a result, but did see her dashtop display showing, oh look, 130, which just happened to be the speed at which the fine increased!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

It really is all about revenue gathering.....

Well that sounds familiar!

No doubt dressed-up as road safety?
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Of course, how did you guess?! The real problem over here is drink and drug driving, plus pretty low standards of awareness on actually how to drive. It's like going back to the '70s in many respects.... (not that I was a driver then - I was just a kid).

Car looks mint Nick . I bet many of the locals down in Dunners don't even know what the hell it is haha . Don't get me started on the police issue we have in NZ ........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12