Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a GREAT feeling

Default What a GREAT feeling

A very long day yesterday but well worth it as now have an NSX in my garage. I have bought from an NSXCB member and I am sure he will let you know his identity shortly.I could have spent the day chatting about the car and his owning experience however had to tackle the M1 and M25. I have never been more happy to be crawling along in traffic, lots of thumbs up and nice comments from other drivers (did not see the other super car owners queuing getting this attention) All I can say to anyone looking to buy is do it (I am smiling while writing this mail) and put the feelers out on this website. Great advice about waiting for the right car from you guys as I almost jumped for the first car I see and so glad I waited. Only downside is now have to work for the next three days.

2. Default

Hello and welcome to the fold. I know that feeling as I picked up my first NSX in February this year and got the thumbs up from other drivers. I'm sure you'll have a great time enjoying your new car.

Congrats! I know that feeling very well. On my first trip, I was taking it easy in convoy with a friend in her Fiesta. So many cars came steaming along to overtake and then slowed down to take a good look at the NSX.

Which one did you get? If it's one of the black ones, I'll be secretly jealous...

I bought Martyn Stables car, a 1991 manual In red with 35,000 miles on the clock. A great service history and in lovely condition. I felt really sorry for Martyn as it was a difficult decision for him to sell his NSX.

Excellent. Low miles ones are getting pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Congrats! I know that feeling very well. On my first trip, I was taking it easy in convoy with a friend in her Fiesta. So many cars came steaming along to overtake and then slowed down to take a good look at the NSX.

Which one did you get? If it's one of the black ones, I'll be secretly jealous...
    welcome to our merry little band...get used to the people slowing down for a look!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

I get a lot of looks and comments in mine, invariably positive. On Friday I was at a car meet at a brewery in Oundle, a number of people came to ask about the car, many knew a bit about the NSX but had never seen one in the flesh.

MC

8. 13-07-2014, 09:22 PM

Reason
    Duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    welcome to our merry little band...get used to the people slowing down for a look!
    Welcome

But what Geoff really means is .............. get used to people speeding up to catch up for a look!

Don't worry it's a standing with Geoff.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I think Geoff may have some competition though, as when I went in to work on Saturday I was asked the famous question, how fast did you get up to on the way back, 100mph??? 120mph more??? I got a lot of stick when I said around the 80mph mark. Well you don't want to loose your licence on your fist day of ownership do you.

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    they do that to let you catch up Geoff ....

you have a nice one coolfunkyd, look after and enjoy ... and btw, that feeling from the first, I remember from 8 yrs ago and had it all over again this evening when I picked mine up from the garage ... they definitely get more attention than your average supercar ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast