Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Wales Pancake Run 2014.

Default North Wales Pancake Run 2014.

Thanks again to Ian and Sharon for organising such a fabulous weekend, great people, road and that tunnel blasting.

Saw this on the way back, was a innocent bull so deliberately under take him to wake the bull up. hell broke lose

You are more than welcome, glad everyone had a good time, it was a pleasure to organise, bring on 2015

Some great pictures, apart from the one of Ian......can you guess which one?

Did you get back on time?

Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    You are more than welcome, glad everyone had a good time, it was a pleasure to organise, bring on 2015

Some great pictures, apart from the one of Ian......can you guess which one?

Did you get back on time?

Sharon

2015 seem so far away, can we do 1 next week , think Kare got back spot on time, 4 hours as plan..
    Have some gopro footages can someone help to upload?

Top Pics Phill

I only got a Pano pic and a Jag-NSX to show....
    300 miles and home to Colchester in 4hrs and 10mins!! ......30mins before the deadline I was given to keep if I was allowed to go on the Pancake Tour!

Great everything except it is now all over again....

Severe lack of oil in the engine . ..hope no internal injury sustained...only realized on the run back home as the oil pressure needle did not rise on acceleration.....had to put a total of 2.5litres in to get to dipstick acceptable range.....jeez!!!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Star of the Tour was the 4C....bloody lovely and wide looking, impressive road presence and blooming loud....this and Phills' Pride exhaust ruled the tunnel run!!!

If I had to get another 2 seater car.....

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

I would just like to say a great big thank you to Ian & Sharon for organising the Pancake Run again. Dispite the fact I was not 100% I enjoyed a wonderful weekend with all.
    Great time, great food and great company. Thanks to all.

Kingsley and Elaine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast