Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the supercar event

Default the supercar event

has anyone mentioned this yet? i know it's a bit late, as it's 21st/22nd June..... at Top Gears track, Dunsfold, GU6 8HY

http://www.thesupercarevent.com/

from their facebook page, they are still accepting clubs....

If you are member of a car club, we can offer you free stand space to showcase your club. We also recognise that as a club display, you will be assisting the event by providing an eclectic mix of automotive eye candy for the public. So each car (max 2 people) will be admitted to the event on both days for just £15.

Send us a private message if you'd like your car club to be at The Supercar Event.
    http://www.thesupercarevent.com/inde...lved/car-clubs

https://www.facebook.com/thesupercarevent

just wondered if anyone was interested, we are supercar owners after all!...
    Last edited by britlude; 02-06-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Hi Johnathan, that's a great event and if you're trying to organise a club gathering then please put me on the list.
    cheers AKA Clive.

How does the 2 days work? Go twice in the weekend or if you can only attend for 1 day but still pay the £15?
    Probably do one of the day? Sunday.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

I be interested too.

the £15 bit can be read both ways, so asked for clarification.......
    aka Jonathan!!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

I'm interested too but only for one of the days

Rich

7. Default

Add me - one maybe 2 days
    Mike

Mr. Del Monte he say yes! We have a club pitch, discount code and can take a gazebo!!! Only downer is that it's £15 per day, but we'll only go one day anyway! i'l post full details tonight when i get to a proper keyboard not a phone!
    aka Jonathan!!

right, listen carefully, i shall say this only once... unless the hard of hearing need it repeating!!!
    i've had communications with the Supercar event team, distilled to this......

For a car club, it’s £15 per car, based on two people in the car (driver + 1 passenger).You will have a dedicated area for the Honda NSX club, you just need to keep me updated on numbers. You also need to arrive before 9am. 8:30am would be ideal.The code to get the discount is CARSSS. When you’re on the See Tickets website, you have a space where you can enter this code. Then you have to click on either Saturday or Sunday and it will show up. I hope this help? I also attached our flyer, should you need it.Closer to the event, please let me know roughly how many cars we are expecting

Should you have a small branded gazebo for your club (max 3x3m), or branded flags, feel free to bring them with you. See you in 3 weeks Emeline

after discussion with colleagues, due to the ambiguity of the wording on our website, it's £15 per car (2 people) for the full weekend (saturday and sunday)
    . They need to click on either sat or sunday, but the ticket will be valid for both days anyway. It should say "car club weekend"

so the highlights are...

£17.50 (with all booking fees) gets you, a passenger and your car into the event for both days....

so you need to go here.... http://www.seetickets.com/tour/the-supercar-event-2014 to buy tickets, put the code CARSSS , pick saturday or sunday, doesn't really matter as the tickets on the next page says...

CAR CLUB WEEKEND - VALID SATURDAY & SUNDAY £16.50 (£15.00)Transaction fee applicable * 1
    this is the important one!!! there are LOTS of other options regarding booking supercar/hypercar/classic car passenger rides!

pay the dosh (ends up £17.50 all in) download and print out your ticket, and post up here when you are going! simples!
    (If you have booked Silverstone classic tickets, it'll all look very familiar)

we are advised to be there before 9, recommended 8.30... i'd say 8ish to be safe!

directions are here... http://www.thesupercarevent.com/inde...ue-information

(at the end of the ticket buying experience, i was asked what club i'm representing, web addy and club contact phone no.. i made up the number as i don't think we have one!!! 01222222222!!! )

anyway....

Supercar Event Dunsfold....

1. Britlude Sunday, (maybe saturday too!)

Last edited by britlude; 03-06-2014 at 04:10 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

10. Default

I'll be there on sunday giving passenger rides!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast