Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japfest 2014 pictures

and some more....

new addition under the hatch...
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

i was supporting Sarah with her Cube this year, as we were officially debuting the engine mods.... it certainly got a few comments, mainly 'F&$%ing hell, that's SICK', which we are lead to believe is a good thing

how was it the NSX side?? there seemed to be a lot of dodgy smells over at Quarry corner.... and not just when the drift cars were on track...

here's my top gear pic (they were there filming a skit for the program, you know the usual 'buy 3 crap cars and wreck them') this is the back of clarkson, may and hamster...

got told off for taking this pic, if they don't want pics thru the fence, don't make them see thru!!! i was taking a pic of the car, not clarkson and may anyway!

was surprised to see them at japfest, especially as none of their cars were japanese
    Last edited by britlude; 11-05-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Blog Entries

Big thank you to James and nice meeting everyone yesterday.
    Further detail in my blog; http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/entry.php?1261-Japfest-2014

Some of the photos from yesterday.....

Blog Entries

Bit more.......

Blog Entries

Yet more.....

And the nearby Manor House for a short quiet moment from all that drifting in semi-wet condition....

Surely theres plate swap begging to happen ... N5X SC should surely be on Gary's car ... unless of course theres more to the current NSX it adorns ... IIRC this one was on the market when I was looking and had non standard wheels ... good to see its still in good shape

Last edited by Senninha; 13-05-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

If the bonnet had been painted all Indy Yellow I'd suggest 9/10 wouldnt even spot the subtlety of the bumper change ... have always liked this mod ever since MikeC pioneered over on Prime ... Nice job Olly ... seeing it finished you could probably swap the bonnet badge to a black version to tie in the black accents ...

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    here's my contribution....

Last edited by Senninha; 13-05-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Great job Steve. Have you got some bigger wheels yet?

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Hi James,

Yes, I managed to pick up a set of the Prodrive wheels that Bas at R developments was selling. Need to get them refurbed and tyres fitted which is probably not going to happen until later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Great job Steve. Have you got some bigger wheels yet?

Cheers,

James.

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Surely theres plate swap begging to happen ... N5X SC should surely be on Gary's car ... unless of course theres more to the current NSX it adorns ... IIRC this one was on the market when I was looking and had non standard wheels ... good to see its still in good shape
    Glad you like it Paul

I've owned it since Feb '11. The previous owner had initials SC, I have a set of plates with dodgy spacing that came with the car, but the whole plate thing is really not my bag, so those standard ones stay on it.

Not sure about the wheels, it had those OEM ones on it when I went to see it, and there are tyre receipts in the folder that suggest they've been on it for quite a while. I had them refurbed and new tyres just after I got it.

Was a cracking day out and great to catch up with everyone.
    Purple '95 manual targa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast