Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japfest 2014 pictures

Default Japfest 2014 pictures

A big thanks to everyone who braved the weather and came to Japfest today. We had a great selection of cars. Notably, Steve's yellow coupe with facelift style nosecone and type R bonnet. Very subtle. In fact most people didn't notice the differences for a while.
    Mikes high mileage facelift was also very interesting. Just fantastic condition for a car with 150k miles. A testament to NSX build quality and Mikes hard work.
    The weather on the other hand was a little changeable. However, not as bad as forecast. We even had some spells of sunshine.
    The drifting was insane as usual and the general turnout busy. Getting there before 8.00am also avoided any queuing despite the Badminton Horse thing.

Anyway, please fill this thread with exciting NSX/Japfest pictures.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Big thanks to James and the other forum members who joined to make this another enjoyable event despite the weather.

Here are the few pics I took:

Meet up at Chieveley Service station....everybody arrive bang on time.
    Proof that Andy328 did make it (hope he gets recovers from his dodgy Macca meal onslaught)

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

This year's fishweave formation:

SS

Some shiny engine bays...Not from a NSX though :

SS
    Last edited by Silver Surfer; 10-05-2014 at 09:35 PM.

The Monstrosity:

SS

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Big thanks to James and the other forum members who joined to make this another enjoyable event despite the weather.

Here are the few pics I took:

Meet up at Chieveley Service station....everybody arrive bang on time.
    Proof that Andy328 did make it (hope he gets recovers from his dodgy Macca meal onslaught)

SS

Sorry guys I didnt make it the whole way!! Definitely was the right decision though to go home at that point.

Hope to catch you guys soon and i hope you all had a brilliant day!!

Thanks James for organising - sorry I couldnt exchange banter with you!!

ORiginally posted by Duncan here ... http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...403#post108403

Big thanks to Papa for organising our entry and for ensuring we parked in a pretty fashion.
    Not as part of the club display was this joy, personally I'll say nothing other than to offer a moments silence.
    Attached Thumbnails
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Thanks to James for stepping up and organising again this year.
    The event organisers and local constabulary seemed to have upped there game this year with a well signposted (excluding the contradiction on the electrical board when we left the M4!) route, changing roads to one way and dramatically reducing the queue's we have experienced in the past.

Although Silverstone is in my opinion a more pleasant venue with more interesting activities going on outside of the club stand, the growing convoy to Japfest and the atmosphere on the club stand still makes Japfest the clubs social event of the year.

Great to meet up with fellow NSXCB'ers and hope Andy's feeling better.
    Despite the outbursts of rain and it generally feeling a little chilly, I somehow still managed to get a sunburnt head!

Olly

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    The Monstrosity:

SS
    I quite like the look of this kit but not something I would fit to my car.
    Was really surprised to see the quality of the install on a car that is on display to promote a business. As advertising goes this was definetly a negative. I wouldn't consider that build quality acceptable on a £500 saxo let alone an NSX!

Olly

here's my contribution....

aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast