Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japfest 2014 convoy from midlands to Chievley services and onto Castle Coombe

1. Default Japfest 2014 convoy from midlands to Chievley services and onto Castle Coombe

Hi Guys,

I will be starting out in bimringham at about 5.45am heading to get to chieveley services on the M4 for 7.15-7.30am.

I am rubbish at organising stuff and also really bad with directions and navigating so if I have made put any incorrect details...more than happy for critiscisms

From Birmingham (leave at 5.45am):
    1. Me
    2. MJames75

Chieveley Services J13 M4 - RG18 9XX (leave at 7.30am)
    1. Silver Surfer
    2. 214nsx
    3. L696ULO

Heard the GT-R boys are going through a little bit earlier because the Badminton horse trials are on at the same time (J18). Anybody got a view on this from previous years?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....
    IO 01

Just remember to come in on M4 Junction 18! Otherwise you'll be queuing for the wrong gate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Just remember to come in on M4 Junction 18! Otherwise you'll be queuing for the wrong gate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

James.
    Cheers James,

Will remind one of the others

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
    Heard the GT-R boys are going through a little bit earlier because the Badminton horse trials are on at the same time (J18). Anybody got a view on this from previous years?
    Hi Mate,

No ideas about this at all

Quote Originally Posted by 328 View Post
    Hi Mate,

No ideas about this at all
    I've just heard this and judging by previous years would be tempted to get there as early as possible. I'm seriously thinking of moving the SW times forward a bit, just to give a bit of a buffer.
    Andy, send me your number and I'll give you the best route into the event.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Chieveley Services J13 M4 - RG18 9XX (leave at 7.30am)
    1. Silver Surfer
    2. 214nsx
    3. L696ULO
    4. Lotusolly

Anybody heading around the southern section of the M25 or meeting along the M4 before Cheiveley?

Olly
    Last edited by lotusolly; 07-05-2014 at 10:02 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    I've just heard this and judging by previous years would be tempted to get there as early as possible. I'm seriously thinking of moving the SW times forward a bit, just to give a bit of a buffer.
    Andy, send me your number and I'll give you the best route into the event.

Cheers,

James.
    hi James,

mobi is 07966 206 595

cheers,

andy

Quote Originally Posted by lotusolly View Post

Anybody heading around the southern section of the M25 or meeting along the M4 before Cheiveley?

Olly
    Hi Olly

Silver Surfer, myself and 214NSX will be on the southern M25 route but haven't worked out any timings yet. Not as well organised as some! Where would be a good place to meet you?

Rich

Will have to leave Colchester at 5.30am at the latest to get to Junction 13 of the M4 for Chieveley Service station...

That is going the southern route on the M25 to pick up Phill ( around 6.10am pass dartford bridge)....and then Olly.

SS
    Last edited by Silver Surfer; 07-05-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast