Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japfest 2014 convoy from midlands to Chievley services and onto Castle Coombe

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Will have to leave Colchester at 5.30am at the latest to get to Junction 13 of the M4 for Chieveley Service station...

That is going the southern route on the M25 to pick up Phill ( around 6.10am pass dartford bridge)....and then Olly.

SS
    Kare that's fine with me. Guys there are new speed camera fitted between junction 5-6 M25.

Hi Olly we can meet you at cobham service M25.

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    Kare that's fine with me. Guys there are new speed camera fitted between junction 5-6 M25.

Hi Olly we can meet you at cobham service M25.
    Cobham services is fine or if you don't want to take a break, could meet at J8 roundabout like previous years if we want to keep things moving?

All the roadworks are now gone between J5 and 6 but I believe the speed cameras are only relevant for the adjustable speed limit like other areas of the M25. Should get a clear run through there on sat morning.

Olly

Quote Originally Posted by lotusolly View Post
    Cobham services is fine or if you don't want to take a break, could meet at J8 roundabout like previous years if we want to keep things moving?

All the roadworks are now gone between J5 and 6 but I believe the speed cameras are only relevant for the adjustable speed limit like other areas of the M25. Should get a clear run through there on sat morning.

Olly
    It's fine with me either way, but let Kare and Rich decide on this one as they started from Colchester.

Do we want to be adjusting our timings so that we join the SW convoy at M4 J18, and all arrive together or is this making the start a bit too early for Kare and Rich?

Perhaps a second wave of cars after James has configured his master plan of intricate arrangement might make the set up a bit easier?

Olly

5. Default

Do we want to be adjusting our timings so that we join the SW convoy at M4 J18, and all arrive together or is this making the start a bit too early for Kare and Rich?

Perhaps a second wave of cars after James has configured his master plan of intricate arrangement might make the set up a bit easier?

Olly

Hi hi olly I am easy....I don't mind getting up earlier but will go with the majority vote

No worries....we just put our foot down!!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    No worries....we just put our foot down!!

SS
    Lol..... Well okay as long as when we join you drive normally again

Olly
    Hi Olly

We will meet you at J8 roundabout so we keep moving

See you tomorrow
    Rich

9. Default

Hi guy,

I am meeting mike at 5am in Birmingham so will make a leisurely drive to chievley services for about 7am or just after and will wait for your guys from the east

drive safe and see you tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by L696ULO View Post
    Hi Olly

We will meet you at J8 roundabout so we keep moving

See you tomorrow
    Rich
    Had a long day today and only just been able to get back to this thread!
    I will be at J8 for about 6.15 so should be fine if you guys are pulling the times forward a bit!
    I have PM'd Rich and Kare my mobile in case of any problems.

Olly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast