Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 NSX For sale. Anybody know this car?

good luck with it. nice to hear this from a trader!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by sennafan View Post
    I am now the new owner of '100NSX' and although in the trade I am not the son of a chap who owns a Honda dealership and I did not pay £30k for it, albeit not far off.
    I am happy to say the car is absolutely fantastic to drive, much as my previous two were. It is in very good condition but does have a few minor paint issues to attend to, but not for now.
    I bought it about a day or so after it was advertised as I am planning to keep the car for many years to come and see it as a useable investment. The fact it is in the original launch colour combo plus the mileage and the history make it pretty special.
    http://i57.tinypic.com/9toc1z.jpg
    welcome back to NSX ownership.

2 key words for me in your intro are 'useable' and 'original'. Had I been in a position to buy then I would want to use this and keep it original.

Enjoy it and hopefully see you soon

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Thank you for you warm welcome to this forum and club. It would be great to meet some of you in the future. I know I will be taking it to the Silverstone Classic meeting in July so I expect to see other NSX and their owners there.

4. Default

Enjoy your new car and hope to see you at Silverstone for the classic weekend.

Cheers,

Phil

Hello,

Wondered when you'd show up!

They're great, aren't they?
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

I am glad to see that the car has appeared on here. It really does look good. It sounds like you are buying for the same reasons as me. It is a very usable car, which will hopefully turn out to be a safeish place to store some money. Much more fun than having it sit in the bank.

MC

Hi Nick

nice to see a fellow TOV here !! Your car looks great, especially the colour, great minds and all that ...
    I get the feeling that the NSX family is pretty close nit so am looking forward to being part of it for yeas to come.

Quote Originally Posted by sennafan View Post
    Hi Nick

nice to see a fellow TOV here !! Your car looks great, especially the colour, great minds and all that ...
    I get the feeling that the NSX family is pretty close nit so am looking forward to being part of it for yeas to come.
    Glad you held out for and found one, even if you stretched your original budget. That was a really good price for this car.

Enjoy it and hope to meet up at some point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12