Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 NSX For sale. Anybody know this car?

Default 100 NSX For sale. Anybody know this car?

I am sorted for one, but a good friend of mine is also looking for one and this is ideal for him. It appeared on Car and Classics in the last day. 1991 red 61k miles. Does anybody know any history on this car?

MC

Mc

i dont know it but the add suggests it could be an interesting option. If you go look, just factor in the 'age' items that despite what appears a good history, it may not have had brake overhaul or cooling overhaul, both of which either offer negotiation room one way or another.

happy hunting

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Two (presumably) owners and 61000m? Will be sold quickly.

There are quite a lot of NSXs for sale at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Two (presumably) owners and 61000m? Will be sold quickly.

There are quite a lot of NSXs for sale at the moment!

My doppelganger! So it does exist although I doubt the plate is worth £5,000. Unfortunately.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

I test drove this car today and can honestly say without any bias that it felt and sounded like new.
    It has been beautifully maintained at Honda main dealers and I'm sure with the new NSX arriving this year the number plate would easily fetch 10k.
    http://www.orchardclassics.co.uk/hondansx.html
    cheers

Thanks for the update it sounds good. There seem to be a few cars taking a long time to sell. It will be interesting to see how long this hangs around for.

MC

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    I test drove this car today and can honestly say without any bias that it felt and sounded like new.
    It has been beautifully maintained at Honda main dealers and I'm sure with the new NSX arriving this year the number plate would easily fetch 10k.
    http://www.orchardclassics.co.uk/hondansx.html
    cheers

Great - you can have mine for £9,000
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

I was reliably informed car was sold Saturday for 30k to a North London Honda dealer owners son!
    Number plate is being saved by them until the new nsx comes out.

It sounded like good value. Hopefully it will turn up on here.

MC

I am now the new owner of '100NSX' and although in the trade I am not the son of a chap who owns a Honda dealership and I did not pay £30k for it, albeit not far off.
    I am happy to say the car is absolutely fantastic to drive, much as my previous two were. It is in very good condition but does have a few minor paint issues to attend to, but not for now.
    I bought it about a day or so after it was advertised as I am planning to keep the car for many years to come and see it as a useable investment. The fact it is in the original launch colour combo plus the mileage and the history make it pretty special.
    http://i57.tinypic.com/9toc1z.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast