Thread: N111nsx

1. Default N111nsx

Day 1:

Finally completed what has felt like the longest car purchase in history (started Feb 03). Huge respect to Rod (fourm member) for not only having the best car I've seen but carrying out the deal the way that it should be. It was great to take over ownership and to make a friend at the same time (shame he's a city fan).

Driven from Guildford to tunbridge wells and then headed into London Town and back tunbridge well so by the end about 150 miles.

It was well worth the wait.

Hope to see some members at Leeds castle. Now I have the car I'll book the tickets.

Alan

Congratulations on your purchase. The only NSX purcjhased that was easy was my second one( NA1 NSX-R ) the rest required lots of travelling and time

Hello All, Yes, the car was mine. I'm sorry to see the car go but I know it's gone to a good home. Thanks to Alan for being a patient purchaser. Alan this is a very welcoming site and you will find lots of useful information on here. I have posted a few pics and videos during my membership time and you can find then through my id. Regards Rod

Here are the last two pics (I can hear the car crying in the distance)... 1) On the journey to the handover : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSX bye 3.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	12146at the services... me in need a of refuel. 2) Having been inspected ready for final sign off.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSX bye 4.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	12147

Congratulations Taxi5 on the purchase of a lovely example.

Rod, I am sorry to hear of your lost. Sent you a pm.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour