Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodwood FoS 2014

Can you park a motorhome up there?

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER BULLET View Post
    If you don't mind camping the Lakeside campsite at Chichester run by Park Holidays is very close and convenient to Goodwood ,and as has been said an early start is advisable , we leave the site about 6-30am and are parked up at 6-45am.
    With the new NSX plus Loeb challenging the hill record it will be a great year to visit, we will be there all 4 days this year.
    Enjoy
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

It is always one of the first things to sell-out for the FoS, but there are camping facilities with electical hook-up available on site:
    http://www.goodwood.co.uk/festival-o...r/camping.aspx

I have camped (in a tent) a few time at the FoS and being there overnight allows you a/ to have a few beers and b/ to see the spectacular show they put on in front of Goodwood House as part of the ball.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

looks like the main campsite with electic hook-up is sold out already! £160 without, up to 4 people...campsite E tickets are available that has a shuttle to the event, £210 with hook up
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

I'm planning to attend on the Thursday with my 1991 NSX in tow. How do you get access to the Supercar parking btw (and is it operational on the Thursday?)

thanks

Robin
    1991 Red/Black manual NSX 5 53,000 miles.
    2016 BAC Mono 7,000 miles (just mind blowing, how is it road legal?)

Daily driver 2005 Porsche 997.1 C2S manual (Peak 911 IMHO)

supercar parking tickets have to be bought at the Goodwood ticket office... Online or phone! You'll find out How much and if it's running on the Thursday there....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

No Supercar parking for Thursday.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

so who all will be there fri and sat?
    hope to get meeting some of you for the 1st time if attending
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    We are there all 4 days, leaving home for our camp site Wednesday morning, pm me if you want my mobile number,

Cheers,

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post

I shall be there on the Friday. What time are people looking to arrive?

Have you got your parts fitted to your car Andrew?

Olly

Hi Olly

Unfortunately the rear vallance will not be ready in time, it has been primed etc and ready for painting but thats it.

The NSX-R undertray etc was always going to be a winter project for 2014.

I am hoping to have the new set of wheels on (Prodrive), they are nearly ready after their refurb. Hopefully get tyres sorted tomorrow.
    Sudesh's NSX-R spoiler project wll be on for inspection - it is in protoype form at this stage

The car will be in the Supercar parking area for the Fri and Saturday.

I hit the road on Sunday for ferry home.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast