Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indy Yellow F-matic

It looks great mate. I can see what you mean about the lines and yellow is a great colour to show them off.
    Did you plasti dip the wheels too? Not sure if you said so as posting a quick reply lol.

But the car looks fantastic and will add to the enjoyment of your big day.
    So I would like to wish you both the best of luck and good health and I hope you both have a very enjoyable day together.

Beautiful Bas..... i think now i'm going to paint my 02+ wheels in white

The white wheels are a pain to keep clean though ;-).....

Great picture, Lovely weather for it by the looks of it.

MC

Quote Originally Posted by Rdevelopments View Post

The white wheels are a pain to keep clean though ;-).....
    so did you pick your wife up and drive her to the wedding? that's how my sister got married in holland, her husband drove her to it as it's tradition? anyways congratulations, i hope you had a great day and everything went well and are enjoying your honeymoon driving the nsx

I'm going to show my Other Half that photo, just to let her know what a fantastic chap I am.

Congrats!

Yeah picked her up, although it was from the house we've lived together in for almost 6 years now .. Was a fabulous day, one to never forget!

Congratulations Bas, and best wishes to you and your wife for the future. NSX also looks great...

The finishing touch for the Nsx have just arrived. Custom made Recaro Poleposition Abe seats with full red Alcantara upholstery. As close as it gets to the original Recaro Nsx-R seats.....

Nice Bas but I would shoot your upholsterer for putting the Recaro logo in the wrong place! (Guessing they are not factory order?)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast