Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Indy Yellow F-matic

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Nice Bas but I would shoot your upholsterer for putting the Recaro logo in the wrong place! (Guessing they are not factory order?)

They are Recaro factory custom order, these are "sonderanfertigung" from Recaro Germany. They cannot put the logo in the NSX-R location, thats the only "flaw" in the equation.
    reason being is that they are not allowed to make a "replica" from the original honda seats. But really i'm okey with that!

The other option was having the large white letters at the top, i preferred this option!

Yes, the standard Recaro logo is a bit 'in your face'.

Look good though, will you have them in by Friday?

I'm trying to get them in in time!

Fitting the passenger one this weekend, happy with how it looks ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1962621_685104178227393_8118165938834523428_n.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	12203  

Well the seats are finally in, was a bit of a struggle as the Taitec Rails had to be heavily modified but they now fit perfectly and sit amazing!

At last weekends Japanese Classic / Youngtimer meeting;

Good to see them in their new home ... a small observation, but if you have some matt\satin black paint to hand, maybe consider touching in the exposed fixings by the sills ... rgds Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Had some great fun driving around kids that where suffering of cancer during the "Againstcancer.nl" charity trackday athe the Assen TT Circuit.

Next up is to find a way to lose some length in my body as i don't fit inside with my helmet on ...

great pics mate, seats look fantastic. i have been reading about the problems with fitting into the car with taller folks on here.
    the targa roof seems to help the head room some when no roof is on. i'd fit in perfect though, so waiting for the mass sale of nsx's by all
    those over 6'1" as they get fed up

but love those white wheels, hope the children had a fun time too, weather looked great for the day.

Personal Grinta Steering wheel installed with R-dev Horn button kit;

10. 12-08-2014, 06:58 PM

Test fitted the cover today, just "loose" on top, as i need to get some Coupe Hinges. When i decently fitted it i'll update with more pictures!

Some pictures of the cover lying on top;

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234