Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never see

Default Things you never see

Haven't seen this for a while. I guess the dealers have finally realised what the late cars are making. I wonder what they'd be up for in the spring.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...-coupe/1968804

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...r-3-2i/1217796
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Are they your old cars?
    Purple '95 manual targa

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Haven't seen this for a while. I guess the dealers have finally realised what the late cars are making. I wonder what they'd be up for in the spring.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...-coupe/1968804

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...r-3-2i/1217796
    the IOP is keeping some lovely company ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

interesting ...
    would love to be in the position to buy either
    red one was/is an owners on here was it not?
    the gear knob looks familiar ...
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

5. Default

Surely the IOP was the same car which was being sold privately before Christmas? I'd assume it is just a P/X the dealer was more than happy to have!
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Are they your old cars?
    No, not mine. The IOP I had was a targa and the last red car I sold was a 2003. I've got a low mileage 2004 coupe now.
    Geraint, have you still got the targa?

Cheers.

Well, the red is off Pistonheads already. I wouldn't be surprised if it's already sold... from a reputable dealer... for that sort of price... for a '05 plate! Personally, I'm surprised the IOP hasn't gone yet.

Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote Originally Posted by manisandher View Post
    Well, the red is off Pistonheads already. I wouldn't be surprised if it's already sold... from a reputable dealer... for that sort of price... for a '05 plate! Personally, I'm surprised the IOP hasn't gone yet.

Mani.

Perhaps they withdrew it to increase the price. Either way, there are a number of people looking for late cars specifically and there isn't a whole lot of choice.
    How many actually sold through the classified in the last twelve months?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    I've got a low mileage 2004 coupe now.
    Geraint, have you still got the targa?
    Sounds nice, dependent on colour of course. Is it crash blue, by any chance?
    Yep still got the purple fella. It's been on SORN since I moved, but now that we're more or less settled in, I'm planning a few odd jobs on it then back on the road this summer.
    Be great to catch up soon!
    Purple '95 manual targa

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Sounds nice, dependent on colour of course. Is it crash blue, by any chance?
    Yep still got the purple fella. It's been on SORN since I moved, but now that we're more or less settled in, I'm planning a few odd jobs on it then back on the road this summer.
    Be great to catch up soon!
    No not crash blue;-) it's another red one. If I didn't have the red one I'd probably have made an offer on the orange one. I keep meaning to buy something else. But I always end up with another NSX. Sometimes on purpose. Sometimes because a car comes up for sale, I'm bored and car-less so I go and take a look, and the next minute I'm driving it home.
    If I could find another blue facelift I'd hold onto it. It's a personal thing, but I really like the way the colour works on the NSX.
    However, these days I think you're lucky if you own a good straight NSX, regardless of model year, variant or colour.

Definitely catch up.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast