Thread: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

1. Default Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Hi to everyone!!

hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas with friends and family......hoping Santa brings me my pressies for the NSX

cheers,

andy

Likewise - happy festivities to one and all!

I will mostly be NSXing my way around South Essex for the day. Looks like OK weather. Which is nice, because the last 2 days have shown up the Aygo's rather scary sidewind stability on crossing the A14 Orwell bridge!

and again, Merry Xmas all!

drove down from Suffolk to Kent today (xmas eve), seemed to get a window in the weather, and no queues at the dartford crossing!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Yep, Merry Christmas everyone (or not if you're driving!!!) and wishing you all a Great 2014

Looking foward to catching up with owners new and old

regards Paul & Family & Biscuit the cockapoo!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Merry NSXmas all.

See you all next year ��

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Merry Christmas to all & I hope you have a fab time with your families & NSXs!

Hopefully ex wife permitting, I will come to some meets in 2014!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Well, had a decent time, ate too much, saw family, did 200 miles or so. P111NSX drove just fine through the Essex dampness. Wetest conditions that I've ever driven the NSX in, so I was rather wary of standing water at motorway speeds, and didn't even try to push hard coming out of bends. Any number of Audi TDIs clattered their way past me.

At least I did discover one thing: I need new wiper blades. Just a bit too late to suggest it as a Christmas present. D'oh!

8. Default

Happy New Year everyone - now after all the excitement of buying presents, eating mince pies and drinking (maybe too much).

Time to make plans for the Silverstone Classic 2014 - all the information is in the post in the Events sections http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...014-25-27-July

Book now don't delay - free tea coffee and probably Honda topiary !
    Mike