Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NSX-R Owner contact

Its taken a while but finally here! just when I was on my way back here I got diverted to the US .. car stayed in Tokyo but now finally I am here and the R arrived today ;-)

I am living in the oxford area, I guess I will have the car on the road in a couple of weeks, she will be going up to plans for a service and check over first ... if any one planning any meets or events please do let me know! is there any cars and coffee events around like they have in the US ?

All the best, Kye

Welcome, it would be great to see the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Kye_P View Post
    Its taken a while but finally here! just when I was on my way back here I got diverted to the US .. car stayed in Tokyo but now finally I am here and the R arrived today ;-)

I am living in the oxford area, I guess I will have the car on the road in a couple of weeks, she will be going up to plans for a service and check over first ... if any one planning any meets or events please do let me know! is there any cars and coffee events around like they have in the US ?

All the best, Kye
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Glad you've made it over here.

Events...club-wise mainly in the SE, which is where the majority of members are.

I'm in south Warwickshire, so not that far away, and there's at least 3 other owners in the Midlands, 2 on here. Few other owners in/near Milton Keynes too. Plus there's an eclectic little event* at a village near Brackley (Evenley) every 1st Sunday morning of the month. PM me if you're going and I'll try and join you (not next weekend as away, sadly).

* Last time I went there was everything from a couple of pre-war vintage cars to a classic 911, 458 Spider and Lotus 211.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Welcome Kye,

Would love to see the car in the flesh...maybe some pic teasers for now....?

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Hi Kye,
    Congrats on getting the car to the UK! It looks amazing and you will sure have some fun with it. A friend sold the yellow NA1R into the UK a few months ago so you guys seem to be collecting them. Only 1 original one now in Australia and its a perfect Red one.
    Any chance we might see you at Fiesta this year?, or bump into you in the street in Tokyo or SuperAutobacs? a few of us are heading over next week.......but you are probably over planes and airports by now!

Cheers Scott
    JDM 1996 Monte Carlo Blue, Coupe, Manual, Black roof, Man steering. All original.

Hi there Scott, great to hear from you ! won't be at the Fiesta this time around unfortunately. Im just jumping on a plane to the US will be there for a couple of weeks. Have a great time and post pictures!
    cheers, Kye

Quote Originally Posted by nsx009 View Post
    Hi Kye,
    Congrats on getting the car to the UK! It looks amazing and you will sure have some fun with it. A friend sold the yellow NA1R into the UK a few months ago so you guys seem to be collecting them. Only 1 original one now in Australia and its a perfect Red one.
    Any chance we might see you at Fiesta this year?, or bump into you in the street in Tokyo or SuperAutobacs? a few of us are heading over next week.......but you are probably over planes and airports by now!

Cheers Scott

there are some pictures earlier on in the thread. Cool you have a CTSC car .. I had a 98 T with an autorotor CTSC before I bought the R, bloody quick !

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Welcome Kye,

Would love to see the car in the flesh...maybe some pic teasers for now....?

SS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123