Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Might be selling my NSX

1. Default Might be selling my NSX

Thinking of selling the NSX and wanted views on how much to put it up for please.

It's a Red, Black roof, Manual, UK car, 3.0 couple, with about 30k miles on it. Not a Cat C or D like many for sale.

Full Honda history and in excellent condition.

Obviously with not many around and for sale, it's difficult to know where to pitch it.

what year?
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

It would be the most attractive manual NA1 NSX on the market at the moment (although in the run-up to Christmas...) Once you filter out the crashed cars and autos from the listings, there's really not a lot around.

My gut feel is that it's £33k and maybe a bit more (bearing in mind what Sudesh's old car was sold and then resold at).

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    what year?
    It's 1991.

Just as a matter of interest, what kind of money were nsx's going for 5-10 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by soddy View Post
    Just as a matter of interest, what kind of money were nsx's going for 5-10 years ago?
    Less.

examples ... 7yrs ago na1coupes £10-18k, face lifts @ £40k ... Today you pay late 20's to early 30's for na1's and up to £80k for the very latest examples (excludes S and R models).
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

£18k-£20k for a 1991 manual with 56k miles 6 years ago.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Less.

examples ... 7yrs ago na1coupes £10-18k, face lifts @ £40k ... Today you pay late 20's to early 30's for na1's and up to £80k for the very latest examples (excludes S and R models).
    Interesting, I was talking with a fella I work with who used to import cars and he was saying they were about £6000 around 2004 for the na1's.
    How many nsx's were built for the UK market and how much are imports now, understanding how rare they are now etc?

Quote Originally Posted by soddy View Post
    Interesting, I was talking with a fella I work with who used to import cars and he was saying they were about £6000 around 2004 for the na1's.
    How many nsx's were built for the UK market and how much are imports now, understanding how rare they are now etc?
    Most likely a leggy auto, and that probably excludes import duties \ shipping \ UK reg.
    UK market registrations range around the 400 -450 from memory; today its is thought around 325 remain on the road.
    Today the issue with trying to import is that they will cost you more than UKDM cars. Partly because of the points above, but largely because the home market doesnt want to let them go!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I'll ask him more about the nsx and price etc when I am chatting to him again, but it was way back about that year.
    Thanks for the info, don't want to derail this man's (Alpines) forum post lol, but makes me regret not buying one 7 years ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast