Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September southern mini (micro) meet

Looking forward to seeing y'all tonight.

Bit of a haul, but the weekend looks like it'll be full of bad weather, plus the visit to RR now looks unlikely.

I've booked a table for 7.30 just in case it's busy vat parity day and all that
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

pics!!!!

thanks to those that made the trip, and battled through the massed throng of a local bike meet just down the road from the Moat.... we had a collection of 6 NSX representing the marque, one silver, yellow, red, midnight purple, and a pair of glorious green!

and on the naughty step for being late....

thanks all!

....now to find a decent pub with car park north of the tunnel to keep the cambridge/essex lot happy lol
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

A very enjoyable meet despite the wet weather when we went to leave but it soon stopped as Goldtop and I headed north. I'll endeavour to find a suitable location north of the river where it's dry for a future meet.

Rich

Thanks for arraning this - I enjoyed last night's meet once I found the venue.

Good tuck and as Rich says the rain didn't last.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12