Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Club Europe Tour 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Rdevelopments View Post
    Good to see all the positive reactions on here, as said the trackday at Spa is high on the list we are awaiting Spa's confirmation on this. We looked into alternatives like Mettet and Zolder, but really they don't offer the magic and scenery of Spa. Furthermore not the driving roads, as i can tell you from experience driving from Spa to the Nurburgring is a track on it's own.

We already have had 9 people sign up, for those that want to attend please fill out the RSVP here so we can get accurate numbers for booking hotel's and the tours. It can be filled out here, please also add your email so we can also email you the info!

http://nsxclubeurope.com/?p=688
    COunt me in as interested, although we are due to open Terminal 2 at Heathrow a few weeks later so I might be busy!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    ............ If so, couldn't we talk nicely to e.g. Pistenklause or one of the other larger locally-owned hotels?........
    Hotel Diane is where Ive stayed in the past a few times, plus htye have a sister hotel 300yds away (they are mother and daughter owned from memeory). Introduced to us by Dan & Barry, great location and rates. Sure I have the details somewhere but decorating office so not sure where they are stored!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quick question - I'm sorting insurance out this week, and struggling with N'ring cover.

Does anyone still have 'ring cover with their policy (for TF days not trackdays), or can still arrange it separately (inc 3P cover!!!)??? If so, please let me know which broker / underwriter.

Thanks,

Martin.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

AFAIK you won't get any sort of Nurburgring cover anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hotel Diane is where Ive stayed in the past a few times, plus htye have a sister hotel 300yds away (they are mother and daughter owned from memeory). Introduced to us by Dan & Barry, great location and rates. Sure I have the details somewhere but decorating office so not sure where they are stored!
    Haus Marvin & Pension Diana?
    http://www.hausmarvin.de/en/
    http://pension-diana.com/eng/main.html
    Last edited by NSXGB; 16-09-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: additional link

As an alternative for the Nurburgring hotel we are looking into "Hotel am Tiergarten" (hotel owned by the parents of Sabine Schmitz). Getting insurance coverage for te Nurburgring is next to impossible, furthermore you should note that if you are insured you can be 99% sure they won't pay up. As after every accident the police does an investigation, if it shows you where speeding (yes it has no speed limit but all speeds above 120 kph are marked as speeding) you won't get anything!

We hope to give you guys an update asap, but currently we have to await the track calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Thats the place ... might still have your favourite trampoline Simon ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Have got provisional pass-out from Becs, but insurance doesn't cover N'ring, so if it's a TF day then "ah'm oot"...so a track-session at Spa would be very welcome...
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Everitt Boles might cover Nurburgring, with a max payout of £30k.

https://secure.moris.co.uk/trackday_quick_cover.asp

But remember, insurers aren't daft.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Hi Guys,

Time for an update! We have been very busy lately and currently are awaiting confirmation from http://www.spa-classic.com/. They are organising a big meeting in the same weekend.
    We are trying to get a "club parking" for friday, and yes all you track addicts there are 2 track sessions of 25 minutes on friday (€ 90,00 per session, 1 advanced, 1 beginner).

Regarding Hotels, because of this event it's hard to book a stay for the friday night near the track. So we are looking into (affordable) alternatives.

We will update again asap!

Best regards Bas

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast