Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Club Europe Tour 2014

One of my favourite drives is from the coffee/cake shop in the Eiffel forest to nurburgring, many miles of superb open and sweeping smooth Tarmac ... More fun than the 'ring itself IMO
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

+1 for me as well

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    RSVP'd
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

I'm provisionally up for it, assuming I can get one of my mates to ride shotgun. Thinking about Hull- Zeebrugge Thurs-Fri (long sailing with easy start in the morning, so plenty of time to recover from a long night in the bar) then maybe Amsterdam - Newcastle Sun-Mon (reasoning as before). Sailed from Hull last year en route to Le Mans (TVR Tuscan co-driver), worked very well given that we'll be coming down from near Glasgow, cuts out a lot of UK motorway driving for those of us who survive out in the styx . Just in case anyone else might wish to consider something similar - the more, the merrier...
    2001 Honda NSX Indy Yellow SOLD

Having heard about this year's trip from Dr Mikey, I have completed the RSVP - can't wait !

Interested...RSVP'd

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Hmmm...our anniversary weekend. Would like to, but need to work out a way to avoid divorce...

Track time at Spa - would be good, but as above, wouldn't want a whole day, assuming that is I can sweet-talk Becs into not divorcing me! An exclusive NSX-session or two would be good (4-mile track...can probably fit 25 cars in one session without it feeling crowded).

Dorint Hotel - know it's right by the GP-Strecke, but isn't that the one owned by the idiots who caused all the current problems and tried to drive local (long-established) businesses under by tying hotel / food / TF passes all together? If so, couldn't we talk nicely to e.g. Pistenklause or one of the other larger locally-owned hotels?
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

RSVP'd.

Let's take a good delegation from the UK next year. Mike, Paul and I need support in the bar......
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Quote Originally Posted by flyingsniffer View Post
    RSVP'd.

Let's take a good delegation from the UK next year. Mike, Paul and I need support in the bar......
    Hmmmm i'll inform the hotel bars to stock some extra beer that weekend then!

^^^^^^^^^
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by flyingsniffer View Post
    RSVP'd.

I'll support you, no problem
    '91 NSX NA1 Track beast
    '91 NSX NA1 Road car
    '08 Cayenne Turbo S

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast