Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday 25th SE mini meet

Default Sunday 25th SE mini meet

Great weather and company, Nice to meet barry for the first time. End up with 6 nsx's two of each colour.

NSX admirer kissing Jonathans car

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    NSX admirer kissing Jonathans car

I am sure it looked like Kare is stealing some thing :p

5. Default

Definitely there is evidence that I turned up down south and put some miles on the car

Quote Originally Posted by 328 View Post
    Definitely there is evidence that I turned up down south and put some miles on the car
    Changed your wheels?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Changed your wheels?
    Yes

couple of months ago I bought a set of 16/17 intention was to refurbish them and sell them on.....but then when I put them on my car I couldn't part with them

This was my first NSX GTG and a good half day out. Nice welcome from a good bunch of people. Useful, too - I have told my Other Half that, compared to you guys, I have too few cars. Saw a lot of nice work on subtle mods - food for thought. Grilles to fill the holes in the front bumper (mine has the foglights removed) are definitely on the list. Plus mesh engibne cover for the silver one.

Oh - special thanks for applying whatever Photoshop filter it is that hides all the dirt on my green targa!

Will add a couple of photos ASAP.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    This was my first NSX GTG and a good half day out. Nice welcome from a good bunch of people. Useful, too - I have told my Other Half that, compared to you guys, I have too few cars. Saw a lot of nice work on subtle mods - food for thought. Grilles to fill the holes in the front bumper (mine has the foglights removed) are definitely on the list. Plus mesh engibne cover for the silver one.

Oh - special thanks for applying whatever Photoshop filter it is that hides all the dirt on my green targa!

Will add a couple of photos ASAP.
    Sorry I couldn't make this guys, we'll have to arrange another meet before the weather goes totally in the wrong direction!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Quote Originally Posted by mjames75 View Post
    Sorry I couldn't make this guys, we'll have to arrange another meet before the weather goes totally in the wrong direction!
    It's OK - this was a pop-ups only meet!

My photos:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast