Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Senna's NSX

Hi,

Paul, his portuguese red NSX, that it's over there now, was spanked arround Estoril F1 circuit, and in paddock as well
    (this last part is documented in a tribute video)

Nuno

2. Default

I need to find out more about another car - my race team looks after another racer who says it was 'sat in' by Ayrton and it wasn't driven since. Not sure what age or spec of the car is, but should be seeing it next month so will report back!
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

It looks as though my car missed an investment trick then as it was once photographed being looked at by one Monsieur Senna in the public car park at Donnington, 93.
    I don't know, hind sight is such a wonderful thing don't you think.
    It should have been trailered home immediately and stored from view ever again. Lol

Come on guys lets get real about these cars, please.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

I have always thought of my car as an unofficial tribute to Senna, as the chassis number ends in 10 and it is a MY2000 car it seems like a clear reference to the 10th September 2000 when Schumacher matched Senna's number of victories in F1 in Monza. I am very proud to be a keeper of the car and will cherish it for future generations.

MC

Talking

There's a bloke called Dave that walks his dog past my car almost every day. Now his dogs brothers owners ex-husbands new squeezes hairdressers regular 'monday wash and blow dry's cousin watched Senna on tv once.... Probably...

Does that count?

I've met David Bellamy.... He had a huge beard and was a giant of a man, but then again I was only 10!!!!

I've also met George Lucas.... He was shorter and his beard far less impressive
    Last edited by britlude; 12-11-2014 at 12:12 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    There's a bloke called Dave that walks his dog past my car almost every day. Now his dogs brothers owners ex-husbands new squeezes hairdressers regular 'monday wash and blow dry's cousin watched Senna on tv once.... Probably...

Does that count?

I've met David Bellamy.... He had a huge beard and was a giant of a man, but then again I was only 10!!!!

I've also met George Lucas.... He was shorter and his beard far less impressive
    At last, something a little less tenuous!!! lol

I have a picture of Senna sat in my NSX but really don't think it justifies any increase in value, just something personal to have.

Olly

I would rather have bought the recently sold and bespoke built E-Type owned by Martin Brundle. He featured (at least once) in his track guides on Sky F1, was built to his spec, has his name on the V5 and millions saw him in it at Spa and other circuits.

As for owning a Senna sat in NSX ... waste of cash and forum time, and annoyed by all the BS around finding, buying, keeping and oh what a surprise, selling on to make money on the back of the great man. I may be a little more sympathetic had these individuals put some of their profit back into the foundation ... but I reckon I will get to the moon before this ever happens.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    I would rather have bought the recently sold and bespoke built E-Type owned by Martin Brundle. He featured (at least once) in his track guides on Sky F1, was built to his spec, has his name on the V5 and millions saw him in it at Spa and other circuits.

As for owning a Senna sat in NSX ... waste of cash and forum time, and annoyed by all the BS around finding, buying, keeping and oh what a surprise, selling on to make money on the back of the great man. I may be a little more sympathetic had these individuals put some of their profit back into the foundation ... but I reckon I will get to the moon before this ever happens.
    Well said !!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011