Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Senna's NSX

1. Default

Congratulations on your purchase mate and welcome to the forum
    pnice to see cars coming to the uk rather than Japan and Asia lol

Hi,

congratulations on this business... i live in Lisbon and i never saw it live (stupid i know)...

how do you plan to get it to UK ??

again, i'm very happy for you...really happy.... just because i'm a huge...huge Senna fan...since he signed with Lotus to drive the black JPS

All the best,
    Nuno

Congratulations on the purchase. Do you plan any modifications
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Quote Originally Posted by Senna red nsx owner View Post
    I have purchased this car and will be bringing it back to the UK shortly.
    Hi Rob,

Congratulations on the purchase! Welcome to the club and thanks for sharing your blog, was a nice read. Great to see one of the NSXs coming to the UK, and that's very kind of you to open the car for viewings, to those interested. I'm sure it would be a very welcome sight at any NSX meet, if not ANY good car show throughout the country.

I may have to take a trip over to see it myself!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

I plan to drive it to the UK. I live 30 miles from gatwick so come and see it if you want. £45 each way with easyjet and you can take your misses to London for the day. Being a senna fan I got outbid on a helmet last year at auction. Now I have a whole car for the price of a helmet.
    If/when Mercedes ever sell the #11 190E, we'll be fighting over it!

Hi,

I plan to drive it to the UK. I live 30 miles from gatwick so come and see it if you want. £45 each way with easyjet and you can take your misses to London for the day. Being a senna fan I got outbid on a helmet last year at auction. Now I have a whole car for the price of a helmet.
    thanks...and what do you think about we meet up when you pick the car, or if you pass through Lisbon, we meet here??

eahaeh...

Thanks,
    Nuno

So how mush does a Senna crash helmet sell for? I know which I'd rather have on display and it doesn't fit on a shelf!

Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

Quick question, are you able to retain the origanal reg plates and register on these in the uk?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Quick question, are you able to retain the origanal reg plates and register on these in the uk?

No chance. I have brought a French registered car to the UK when I was transferred back to the UK and the rules are simple although perhaps changed now - it was a while ago. You can drive on the foreign plates for a maximum of 1 year but then have to register the car on UK plates. If you have owned the car outside the UK for more than 12 months and can demonstrate this ie as a foreign resident returning to the UK there is nothing to pay - duty, VAT etc. Unfortunately in this case VAT and duty will have to be paid and the 12 month rule may not apply - I think it is 1 month. The UK is one of the few EU countries where you can do this - France is another - but in Scandinavia for example full assessed duty and tax is payable on an imported car even if you have owned it for years when moving there to take up residency. So much for a "Common Market" -each country has their own rules.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    Congratulations...............I live in Cheshire but love to come to any proposed unveiling oportunity .....I wonder if Geoff still has his hose pipe for photo shoot.

Kingsley
    LOL, Kingsley....Maybe this will put an end to the colour debate.....this proves that red is best!!! End of debate
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast