Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday 25th August - SE mini mini meet - Hotel 7 near Kent - 1pm

Bare in mind road work at juct 5-7 of M25 may cause delay, and speed limit to 50mph.

I'm going to try to make this. Just back home after a hectic day, and had planned to go to a small local car+airshow, but as I still haven't been to an NSX GTG, I really ought to show my face.

Er... is there a prize for the unwashed car of the day? When I left this morning the car was covered in those sandy rain spots...

i shall try to get there.... Save a couple of seats if its not booked already
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    i shall try to get there.... Save a couple of seats if its not booked already
    Jonathan - The more the merrier

Gold top - everyone's welcome....my car will probably look pretty dirty by the time I have made it down to kent!

we haven't booked anything yet as we didn't get that far in the planning schedule!

Maybe a few pics for those who can't attend?

Cheers
    nigel

Sorry lads, hadn't gotten to the "Photo Gallery" thread yet.

Cheers

6. Default

Hi guys,

Looked through my photos and they aren't very good....but I can say that I have now definitely doubled my annual mileage for the year even driving in rain!

Really good to catch up with new and old members

A show of two Charlotte greens, two reds and two black! Couldn't have been any more colour coordinated!

Great location choice phill!

Cheers...till the next one...

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by 328 View Post
    Hi guys,

Looked through my photos and they aren't very good....but I can say that I have now definitely doubled my annual mileage for the year even driving in rain!

Really good to catch up with new and old members

A show of two Charlotte greens, two reds and two black! Couldn't have been any more colour coordinated!

Great location choice phill!

Cheers...till the next one...

Andy
    So when is the next one. We ought to get one in before the Winter....wont be long now!...A sunday mon=rning run to the same venue sounds good?
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

8. Default

Hi Geoff,
    unsure when the next one would be......but worth possibly giving dates and see what people's availability is like.

I was possibly thinking of organising one slightly closer to Birmingham......possibly Oxford....or somewhere just before hitting the m25 from either the m40 or m1...... As traffic is chaos!

But let's see what people wanna do I am happy to go with anything

Quote Originally Posted by 328 View Post
    Hi Geoff,
    unsure when the next one would be......but worth possibly giving dates and see what people's availability is like.

I was possibly thinking of organising one slightly closer to Birmingham......possibly Oxford....or somewhere just before hitting the m25 from either the m40 or m1...... As traffic is chaos!

But let's see what people wanna do I am happy to go with anything
    How about a Sunday morning at Whittlebury Hall Hotel, near Silverstone. It has a nice bar with lots of F1 memorabilia and photographs, and the foods not bad for Sunday brunch. How about Sunday 8th September? IIRC 8th is also the Italian Grand Prix
    Geoff

black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    How about a Sunday morning at Whittlebury Hall Hotel, near Silverstone. It has a nice bar with lots of F1 memorabilia and photographs, and the foods not bad for Sunday brunch. How about Sunday 8th September? IIRC 8th is also the Italian Grand Prix
    Or.....my favourite restaurant in Oxford.....although parking is a nightmare!
    http://atomicburger.co.uk/
    Geoff

black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast