Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New floor mats

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    Seems to be lots of interest (I am also keen)....what chance of organising a 'group buy' with associated discount?
    It has to be said that the carpet used to make Britludes looks to be of a higher quality than the standard carpet used by them - I believe mine were sourced from them and are a standard cheap black carpet. That might be worth clarifying for a possible GB.

OK, thanks Simon.

Were your mats the 'premium' flavour?
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    OK, thanks Simon.

Were your mats the 'premium' flavour?
    ....not sure Ian, I bought them through somebody else...

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    It has to be said that the carpet used to make Britludes looks to be of a higher quality than the standard carpet used by them - I believe mine were sourced from them and are a standard cheap black carpet. That might be worth clarifying for a possible GB.
    it was the best quality of the carpet samples they had on their stand, and said to be sourced from Bentley surplus stock..

maybe you should all paint your cars green.....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Any interest in a GB?

6. Default

Any interest in a GB?
    The quality I saw on Jonathan's was brilliant, but that was the Bentley matts, if the black is as good then I would be in I was suppose to look into this, but had run out of time.

...so count me in...dependant on price......

Any interest in a GB?
    Yes. However at the £60 show price that Jonathan paid I wouldn't expect there to be much movement on price so I would focus on ensuring we can have the high quality Bentley carpets with flex to choose edging colours of individual choice.

just an idea, (stolen from T2Go on Prime), collect names of truly interested parties and then go to the company with a committed list of buyers ... Should make their decision to support easier!

1 NSXGB
    2 328
    3 Senninha
    4 PeterW (not black)

Jonathan, would you be willing to co-ordinate as a recent customer, or at least help with intro?

Regards, Paul
    Last edited by Senninha; 09-10-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I'd want mats to match a tan interior. If that's possible count me in. But if it's any colour as long as it's black, I'm oot.
    Peter
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

I had some carpets from them for my iop car this year. The embroidered 'NSX' in orange was a perfect match for the car. The piping was also in orange. Not quite the same colour, but looked great. The service was also very good and the overall quality of the mat was excellent.

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Yes. However at the £60 show price that Jonathan paid I wouldn't expect there to be much movement on price so I would focus on ensuring we can have the high quality Bentley carpets with flex to choose edging colours of individual choice.

just an idea, (stolen from T2Go on Prime), collect names of truly interested parties and then go to the company with a committed list of buyers ... Should make their decision to support easier!

1 NSXGB
    2 328
    3 Senninha
    4 PeterW (not black)
    5 Mutley

Jonathan, would you be willing to co-ordinate as a recent customer, or at least help with intro?

Regards, Paul
    It'd be up for this, but it would be nice to know if we could choose edging colour

Cheers

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast