Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many miles do you do a year in your NSX? :)

1. Default How many miles do you do a year in your NSX? :)

Well, i thought it would be interesting to see how many miles people have actually done in their NSX?

The reason I ask is that I had my MOT today...passed with flying colours but the mileage between a year ago and now is only 304 miles........i dont know whether i should feel proud or feel that we had a really bad year of weather and not enough opportunities to get the NSX out......

anyone done less? or more?

Andy I've done 7000 miles in the past 2 months!! ....must try harder! :p

Quote Originally Posted by 328 View Post
    Well, i thought it would be interesting to see how many miles people have actually done in their NSX?

The reason I ask is that I had my MOT today...passed with flying colours but the mileage between a year ago and now is only 304 miles........i dont know whether i should feel proud or feel that we had a really bad year of weather and not enough opportunities to get the NSX out......

anyone done less? or more?
    As per my insurance <6000
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

same as Geoff and I plan to use ALL OF THEM ... cars are for DRIVING not sitting in the damn garage!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    same as Geoff and I plan to use ALL OF THEM ... cars are for DRIVING not sitting in the damn garage!

lol....cant argue with that......i guess 304 miles is definitely a little low!! lol

Around 6-8K a year. In nearly eight years of ownership around 50K miles. But in six different cars.

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

I was also shocked at a recent MOT to find I had covered very few miles in the previous year - about 850.

Since then (about 2 months) I have covered nearly 1000....much more like it!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Around 6-8K a year. In nearly eight years of ownership around 50K miles. But in six different cars.

Cheers.

Hi James,

Hope your keeping well !

I think my goal is to beat my mileage every year - shouldnt be too difficult this year....hopefully

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    I was also shocked at a recent MOT to find I had covered very few miles in the previous year - about 850.

Since then (about 2 months) I have covered nearly 1000....much more like it!
    I bought a car that was a practical supercar.....and then didnt drive it! I guess I am called a hypocrite!....I think I need to rectify this

Blog Entries

Hi, 328.

You really need to put more mileage.
    Just to persuade you, based on my experience, I find more issues on the low annual mileage NSX than the regularly driven ones.

Next month, my NSX will be 19 years old and I have just hit 142,500 miles on the clock so on average, about 7,500 miles per annum.
    However, these days, I’m only doing about 4,500 – 5,000 miles.
    It’s my every day car so driven in all sorts of weather conditions, I’m the sole owner from Day1 of this NSX and I still enjoy every moment driving it.

Kaz

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast