Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Wheel Spacers

Hi,

order completed and payed for

Thanks Paul, (once again)
    Nuno

Ok guys,
    All original interest have ordered, so will give this 24hrs for any other interest then will close the GB so as not delay those already paid
    thanx for the support
    rgds Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

3. Default

Brilliant work Paul!

thanks for all your help.

cheers,

andy

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Ok guys,
    All original interest have ordered, so will give this 24hrs for any other interest then will close the GB so as not delay those already paid
    thanx for the support
    rgds Paul

Paul,

Can i still jump on this bandwagon? As i just bought a set of oem wheels so i'll need the spacers!
    Front 15mm rear 25mm.

Best regards bas
    Last edited by Rdevelopments; 07-08-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Hi Bas,

Ive sent you the info via PM, and spoke to Dan who will try and add you to the GB but couldnt guarantee until he checks status. Give him a call and best of luck!

regards, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Rdevelopments View Post
    Paul,

Can i still jump on this bandwagon? As i just bought a set of oem wheels so i'll need the spacers!
    Front 15mm rear 25mm.

Best regards bas
    Last edited by Senninha; 12-08-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Default Gb now closed

Thanx all for the support, this GB IS NOW CLOSED.

All orders have been processed and Dan will ship as soon as they are in his stores, this is typically 5-8 days, so you might just get them for the Bank Holiday weekend.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Thanx all for the support, this GB IS NOW CLOSED.

All orders have been processed and Dan will ship as soon as they are in his stores, this is typically 5-8 days, so you might just get them for the Bank Holiday weekend.

regards, Paul

Brilliant Paul!!!

I received my spacers on Friday but not yet had the time to fit them. Has anyone pressed the studs out of the front to put the longer ones in that can advise on best method, I assume you remove the calliper and then the disc with the hub so you can work on the bench? Rears just an easy bolt on so I can manage that one.
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    I received my spacers on Friday but not yet had the time to fit them. Has anyone pressed the studs out of the front to put the longer ones in that can advise on best method, I assume you remove the calliper and then the disc with the hub so you can work on the bench? Rears just an easy bolt on so I can manage that one.

Good call

i received the package on Friday and managed to fit the rears. But didn't attempt to do the front yet too

It's a few years since I did mine but yes, get your hub on the bench/vice. You just need to tap out the shorter studs and do the same tapping in the longer ones. If I remember correctly there is a certain position of rotation where you have a clear path for removing/inserting the studs without them interfering/fouling the hub body....It's fairly straight-forward to do....good luck

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast