Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate you guys!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by drmikey View Post
    Not sure if it has an LED tbh and I'm still waiting for mine to arrive but its the usual seibon high gloss carbon finish.

They are on ebay for around £450 delivered but waiting time is about 10 weeks from them.
    I have emailed Seibon UK to find out, thanks
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

HI Geoff,

Is this the look you're after? R replica spoiler, should think about 02 rear valence and then a nice set of alloys.

For the spoiler \ rear valence go to www.scienceofspeed.com if Procar out of budget ... choice of OEM replica spoiler of the Df version (same as mine) as I prefer the lines of this. As for the alloys, I can put you in touch with Chris on Prime who has either a 17/17 or 17/18 set if you're quick

and BTW, the car you refer to was Black \ Red, not plain slow red ;o)

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

oh dear... it's a slippery slope.....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

I wonder how many true OEMs are left out there, apart from the tyres?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I was going to opt for a downforce one but even the FRP one was going to work out twice the price of the Seibon carbon one by the time it got to the UK
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

hi paul

did you get the rear valence kit from SOS?

is it a good fit?

instead of baiting geoff you now have me on the verge of being hooked

"The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

FWIW Kaz is right about the light feel on a stock aero front NSX, just my .2p.

Seibon is or has been hit and miss for me before.

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post

HI Geoff,

Is this the look you're after? R replica spoiler, should think about 02 rear valence and then a nice set of alloys.

For the spoiler \ rear valence go to www.scienceofspeed.com if Procar out of budget ... choice of OEM replica spoiler of the Df version (same as mine) as I prefer the lines of this. As for the alloys, I can put you in touch with Chris on Prime who has either a 17/17 or 17/18 set if you're quick

and BTW, the car you refer to was Black \ Red, not plain slow red ;o)

regards, Paul
    Thats exactly the look I am after
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    hi paul

did you get the rear valence kit from SOS?

is it a good fit?

instead of baiting geoff you now have me on the verge of being hooked

DF-R rear spoiler as I prefer the way it aligns to the boot lid sides. My valence is OEM sourced from Dirk.

I suggested a multiple unit purchase as from the States you might as well bundle as filling a large box with several items is cost effective .... I might add to an order if one is made as I looked at a part recently that was $250 yet would cost $280 to ship on its own.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Thanks Paul,

Re SOS I was looking at this link for the valence - http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produc..._underbody.asp

Would this be the correct kit ($850)?

i would be interested in seeing if any other members was interested and perhaps get a few shipped in one box; SOS shipping can be expensive so every little helps.

Interesting comments re NSX-R rear spoiler ... Still would like one though

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    DF-R rear spoiler as I prefer the way it aligns to the boot lid sides. My valence is OEM sourced from Dirk.

I suggested a multiple unit purchase as from the States you might as well bundle as filling a large box with several items is cost effective .... I might add to an order if one is made as I looked at a part recently that was $250 yet would cost $280 to ship on its own.

regards, Paul
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast