Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3g Brakes ?? Anyone heard of them

My hispec brakes are here;

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=301

What is the details of your kit? I wonder if it is the same as they did for mine?

They made yours in 1 month? Took them almost a year to come up with something that didn't fit for me.

I can comment on track use. They were fine for the first 5 days. The steering wheel shudders now something cronic under hard braking.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Hi Kev

spec for kit......looks similar to yours....can't be to sure....I have after market wheels....so 17s at front all seems to fit fine....I have always "run-in new brakes (ap's always on evo and scoob's) got them good and hot then had them "trued" or miled....kind of heat cure process i guess...then as a rule they are fine...if I get steer wobbles this is what I will do rears going on very soon ...busy working at mo...so I'll let you know...I feel the kit should be viewed as " modernising" rather than say race/track...as ap's are sure to fit the bill better for long term....i guess you get what you pay for.....hi-spec value for the money they cost....oh and i live 20 mins from them and 170 miles from ap!!!!!...cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12