Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North Wales weekend and pancakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

1) Sharon and Ian - Double Room with River View
    2) Ollie + 1 - Double Room with River View

3) Mike and Steph -Double Room with River View
    4) Darren +1 - Double Room at rear
    5) SS and 214NSX - Twin room apartment please.
    6) Geoff (on my own) twin room (willing to share a twin)
    7) Martyn and Julie - Double room with a view
    8) Steve and Ping - Double room with single with the +8 morgan
    9) Fearless +1 - Apartment with double room
    10) Kingsley+1 - Twin room apartment
    Ed and I are sharing
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Please see page 1 for updated accommodation details and confirmation of paid deposits.

Could people let us know what time they think that they will be arriving on the Friday and if they would like food as the hotel does meals up to 9pm. Menus can be found on their website, please find link on first post.

Cheers

Ian

Hi,

Just a quick update. All rooms are now booked. We have rung the hotel this morning and secured everyones rooms and deposits have been paid. For anyone who wants to join us, but has missed the boat on securing a room don't panic we have details of other local hotels which currently have rooms available, just drop us a pm for details. However we would recommend that people act fast as the hotels are getting booked up quickly with it being the height of season.

Regards

Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Please see page 1 for updated accommodation details and confirmation of paid deposits.

Could people let us know what time they think that they will be arriving on the Friday and if they would like food as the hotel does meals up to 9pm. Menus can be found on their website, please find link on first post.

Cheers

Ian
    Probably get there for about 8pm
    Geoff

black 2006 Lexus RX400h

There was a mention of meeting up and convoying in , anyone still up for this , if so what time and where , maybe 2 or 3 meet ups along the route . Its a long way , approx. 4hrs 40mins from the new services at Cobham on the M25 and its Friday afternoon so traffic will be very heavy .

Steve
    2005 55 Silver / Black
    If it was easy , everyone would do it

Quote Originally Posted by ollie View Post
    There was a mention of meeting up and convoying in , anyone still up for this , if so what time and where , maybe 2 or 3 meet ups along the route . Its a long way , approx. 4hrs 40mins from the new services at Cobham on the M25 and its Friday afternoon so traffic will be very heavy .

Steve
    I will be starting from Heathrow about 3pm so not far from Cobham....happy to join a convoy.
    Geoff

black 2006 Lexus RX400h

The worst part of thr journey would be around Birmingham on a Friday at rush hour.
    After that your choice is either A5 straight through Wales or up the M6 onto the M56 and then the A55 Which is duel carrigeway. According to google this is slightly quicker but a would suspect David (Kingsley) would know best as this is his neck of the woods.
    If you do decide to go the A5 there is a Shell garage just over the bridge as you turn for Betws-y-Coed, then I would sugest going up the A470 to the bridge on the map I'm sending out so you are coming in from the right side of the hotel to avoid bottoming out.

Cheers Ian

As Ian quite righty said Birmingham is a nightmare....try and get past before 5.00pm . Various way you could get to hotel.
    M6 and then A5 all the way is good. ( Geoff you went this route when you picked your pride & joy up from Oswestry ) hotel is around 48 miles ish from Oswestry . Just watch speed cameras around Telford area.

You could go M6 , M56, A5117 , A550 Queensferry, A55 to Conwy all good roads and may be more miles but shorter time. Looking forward to seeing you all. Thanks to Ian & Sharon for sorting.......

Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    As Ian quite righty said Birmingham is a nightmare....try and get past before 5.00pm . Various way you could get to hotel.
    M6 and then A5 all the way is good. ( Geoff you went this route when you picked your pride & joy up from Oswestry ) hotel is around 48 miles ish from Oswestry . Just watch speed cameras around Telford area.

You could go M6 , M56, A5117 , A550 Queensferry, A55 to Conwy all good roads and may be more miles but shorter time. Looking forward to seeing you all. Thanks to Ian & Sharon for sorting.......

Kingsley
    Yes I was looking at the best route and M25-M^- A% is best from the south and as you say takes me past Oswestry where I bought the car. Looking forward to it and hope to have the new wheels by then too as they were shipped from Japan on Friday!
    Geoff

black 2006 Lexus RX400h

I might join you guys, the last one was great! If I do I'll sort out my accommodation.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast