Thread: Zero drone exhaust for sale...

1. Default Zero drone exhaust for sale...

Only been on my car for 18 months and c5,000 miles, so good condition. Photos to follow. Going back to stock as mrs. H. Says its too loud, though Ive loved it. looking for £500? Plus postage....

Hi Hazman

I have a 1998 NA2 with pop-ups and my exhaust has just blown ! Should I assume that you have sold your zero drone ? Silly question I know but worth asking ?

Richard BJ

Richard i am not sure if he has sold it but other members were asking me about hazman's ZD exhaust. If he has sold I can get you one as I am planning on making a batch.

Cheers,

Ary

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Richard B Jones View Post
    Hi Hazman

I have a 1998 NA2 with pop-ups and my exhaust has just blown ! Should I assume that you have sold your zero drone ? Silly question I know but worth asking ?

Richard BJ
    Hi Richard, just picked up your message- no, exhaust still for sale, let me know if interested. Back in uk tomorrow....

Hi Hazman

Thanks for the reply. Are you still looking for £500 plus postage ? I need adapters - do you have them with the exhaust ? Where are you in the UK ? Questions questions !!

BR

6. Default

Exhaust now sold!....thanks Richard, and great to meet you. Until the next time...

Great to meet you too Hazman and a very pleasant run home, even though it was in the Audi. I will check on the next Llandow track day and let you know, it would be really good to get 3 NSX's there !!

Ary Many thanks again for your help with fitting the ZD and for the care that you took while doing the job. I will be in touch.

Richard