Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alas, got to sell my NSX

1. Default Alas, got to sell my NSX

Hi guys,
    Alas a change of circumstances has forced my hand and I`m having to sell my `99 NSX - its just gone on Pisto Heads and full details of the car can be found at www.bullswood.co.uk/nsx.html

Shame, its turned out to be an awesome car.

Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Hi guys,
    Alas a change of circumstances has forced my hand and I`m having to sell my `99 NSX - its just gone on Pisto Heads and full details of the car can be found at www.bullswood.co.uk/nsx.html

Shame, its turned out to be an awesome car.

Dan.
    That's a shame Dan, lots of work and time you spent on the car.

Great add by the way, dedicated page is fantastic!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

great ad ... great car

really sad to hear you are selling ... you put alot of effort into that car ... amazing

hope she goes to a real good home

GLWS
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Great web site with the cars history, I am sure your phones been busy. Good luck with the sale.
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

One of the best ads I've seen! Good luck with the sale.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I just hope the next keeper appreciates the great work and time invested to bring this one bouncing back to life ... great work and sad news at the same time ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Nice price.

Do you have details of the CAT C damage. I know it doesnt take much to write off an NSX but useful to know

Thanks

Mike
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drmikey View Post
    Nice price.
    Do you have details of the CAT C damage. I know it doesnt take much to write off an NSX but useful to know
    Thanks
    Mike
    Hi Mike,
    It took a hefty whack to the front back in 2006 which lead to most of the front end panels being replaced - wings, bonnet, inner wings, bumper, front cross member - I had this work all checked out by a professional bodyshop who stripped it all back and checked it all out - mostly good, couple of dressed inner panels but staright - they were able to re-build the front to have near perfect alignment - not an easy thing to do and you can`t do it if its not straight - also had the allignment checked - not too bad but again, had that adjusted as well. The rear tyres were almost bald, front were half gone, but all had good even wear - they have all been replaced with fresh Avon ZZ3`s.

I`m currently fending off traders who are a bit pushy, but the the cars near Lingfiled Park Racecourse if you want to check it out - also another ex NSX owner is interested and saw the car before I had the work done.

Thanks, Dan.

Dan I still have them papers if the new owners wants them. I also have post damage pictures.

10. Default

Hi AR - no problem - I`ll let the new owner know when sold.

Thanks, Dan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast