Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1994/98 red honda nsx for sale

1. Default 1994/98 red honda nsx for sale

hi everyone, first time on this site, just put my red nsx for sale on ph site, just wondering if anyone was after another one.any more details needed please ask

Hi mate sorry to hear you are selling ... Saw your ad today and tbh I don't think you are doing yourself any favours by uploading very poor images of the car. You really need to upload higher quality ones.

good luck with sale

Quote Originally Posted by nsxbigbird View Post
    hi everyone, first time on this site, just put my red nsx for sale on ph site, just wondering if anyone was after another one.any more details needed please ask
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

I am sure it will be sold in days, great opportunity for someone out there
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

4. Default

yeah i no photos arent that great, will get some gd ones done at weekend, considering what ive said about the car etc what do u think ive priced it correctly? had loads of interest in it .

yeah i no photos arent that great, will get some gd ones done at weekend, considering what ive said about the car etc what do u think ive priced it correctly? had loads of interest in it .
    Price is realistic hence your phone is ringing. I buy a manual NSX below 20k you can expect to have some maintenance to do.
    Scott

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford

Bit confusing with the "NSX T" mentioned in the listing (which stands for Targa). As it's a '91 car, I assume it's not. Some people only want the coupe, and not bother calling.

But by now, you've had your fill of dealers calling and offering £15000 unseen?

7. Default

hi goldtop, not sure why the t is there and yes it is a coupe, will change it, abit confusing for some, some people are so cheeky , try to offer me 10k for it lol . you no what it is like to own an nsx, i may even keep it , it will only go for the right money. may even end up paying for the cam belt to be done myself, will see how much it will set me back lol

8. Default

hi goldtop, not sure why the t is there and yes it is a coupe, will change it, abit confusing for some, some people are so cheeky , try to offer me 10k for it lol . you no what it is like to own an nsx, i may even keep it , it will only go for the right money. may even end up paying for the cam belt to be done myself, will see how much it will set me back lol
    cambelt change full leather retrim refurb alloys paint the car etc 10-12k seem bout right i would say
    ayrton . the king is dead , long live the king.

From the new pictures there is clearly allot to do to bring this NSX back to full health but it would be a very rewarding project to tinker with at the right money.
    Scott

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford

Yip this would be a project for sure ... Hard to see from the pics if a really good detailer could lift the paintwork on the bad side. A seat retrim would lift the interior straight away and a couple of hundred would sort the wheels - easy fixes that reduce the tired look of the car. It would need a few quid, time and patience on it to get her tip top again, but a lot of potential there for the right person.

GLWS if that's the route you wish to take ... Or else take some time and take on the project yourself
    Last edited by nobby; 19-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast