Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Club Europe Event 2013

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    interested
    Eurotunnels depart every 2 hrs (10am, 1200, 1400....0000), cost about £50 each way. Its then a 269 mile drive to Le Mans (c 4 hours). Do we have the ground clearance to get an NSX on a Eurotunnel?
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

2. Default

No issues for ground clearance, they just load you on the bottom. The only thing that I thought could be an issue is kerbing alloys if you have low profile tyres and wide wheels

Had zero issues being put into euro tunnel carriage, car went in no sweat on standard boots etc.

Quote Originally Posted by m666 edd View Post
    No issues for ground clearance, they just load you on the bottom. The only thing that I thought could be an issue is kerbing alloys if you have low profile tyres and wide wheels
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    Eurotunnels depart every 2 hrs (10am, 1200, 1400....0000), cost about £50 each way. Its then a 269 mile drive to Le Mans (c 4 hours). Do we have the ground clearance to get an NSX on a Eurotunnel?
    There is usually a train every 20 minutes. As mentioned, no problem getting our cars on the lower deck.

Well I'm definitely going.

Shall we start a list of who's coming from the UK and then we can work out logistics?

1. Drmikey
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

Quote Originally Posted by drmikey View Post
    Well I'm definitely going.

Shall we start a list of who's coming from the UK and then we can work out logistics?

1. Drmikey
    2. Geoff....willing to take a passenger
    1. Drmikey
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

7. Default

I have taken the train with widebody NSX, no problems at all!

Ill be there as well
    '91 NSX NA1 Track beast
    '91 NSX NA1 Road car
    '08 Cayenne Turbo S

I'm up for this, will fill in the form and fingers crossed it all comes off.

If anyone is up for extending the trip by a few days, I have a three bedroom apartment in the alps just South of Lake Geneva (in the village of Chatel - I'm just back from the last of this season's skiing). It will be a great base for excursions around the area http://www.alpineroads.com/savoie.php#arly - includes the Grande and Petit St Bernard passes and maybe a day of Alpine fun (white water rafting, mountain biking etc). Maybe even back via the Black Forest. If anyone else fancies the extension, let me know.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Quote Originally Posted by flyingsniffer View Post
    I'm up for this, will fill in the form and fingers crossed it all comes off.

If anyone is up for extending the trip by a few days, I have a three bedroom apartment in the alps just South of Lake Geneva (in the village of Chatel - I'm just back from the last of this season's skiing). It will be a great base for excursions around the area http://www.alpineroads.com/savoie.php#arly - includes the Grande and Petit St Bernard passes and maybe a day of Alpine fun (white water rafting, mountain biking etc). Maybe even back via the Black Forest. If anyone else fancies the extension, let me know.
    Yes its definitely happening.

I'd be up for a little extension as well. That is a lovely part of the world!

Actually there is a European Honda meet the weekend after at Clastres - http://www.hondaeuromeet.com/ so if anyone is interested in the NSX meet, little Tour De France and the back via Clastres the week after??
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

1. Drmikey
    3. NSXGB. Don't see why not.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast