Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NSX Club Europe Event 2013

Some stunning cars and great pictures

2. Default

It was really was great to see you all again.
    Too bad that events like this only tend to happen only once a year.

And before anybody else (especially your stayed-at-home better halves) asks any question about that Sperm the Movie, here is a link to that Particular Movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xRhwlMqNyY

(BTW, it seems that some things stuck in your UK-memories more that it did to the more developed characters here on mainland of Europe... )

Hey Maarten, I was hoping we could tempt you to put the video link up! Thanks for visiting again ;-).

The video is very interesting and I hope our British joshing is taken in good humour. Developed characters in Europe? Hmmmm......

By the way I have some pretty good tracking shots of your car from the parade lap, I had a camera mounted on the rear of my car and you were behind me for half of the lap, I'll send them to you on a stick or similar if you want them, just pm me your address.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by flyingsniffer View Post
    Hey Maarten, I was hoping we could tempt you to put the video link up! Thanks for visiting again ;-).

The video is very interesting and I hope our British joshing is taken in good humour. Developed characters in Europe? Hmmmm......

By the way I have some pretty good tracking shots of your car from the parade lap, I had a camera mounted on the rear of my car and you were behind me for half of the lap, I'll send them to you on a stick or similar if you want them, just pm me your address.
    Send you PM

5. Default

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...rope-Tour-2014

We are already preparing the 2014 Tour!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567