Thread: Looking for a good NSX

Unregistered Guest

Default Looking for a good NSX

I am interested in buying good NSX, I've seen a Brooklands green manual 97 advertised in yorkshire and also a silver auto 91 advertised in London. Anyone know any history on these would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am interested in buying good NSX, I've seen a Brooklands green manual 97 advertised in yorkshire and also a silver auto 91 advertised in London. Anyone know any history on these would be helpful.
    Yorkshire one discussed here: http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...oupe-%A322-900

congrats, welcome on board.

no of nice eg's on PH at the mo and most have been discussed on these boards. just do a search and you should get more info
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Green with Tan Leather 1997 done 61,000 Miles in Yorkshire priced at £29495 is mine. Any info required drop me an email.

The 1996 in Cheshire in the link NSXGB has attached priced at £22995 belongs to Andy (Vtec Direct) and is advertised in the classifieds section on this forum as posted in the above link.

Cheers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    The Green with Tan Leather 1997 done 61,000 Miles in Yorkshire priced at £29495 is mine. Any info required drop me an email.

The 1996 in Cheshire in the link NSXGB has attached priced at £22995 belongs to Andy (Vtec Direct) and is advertised in the classifieds section on this forum as posted in the above link.

Cheers

Is the green with tan leather still available

If so can you pm me details please

Hi and welcome ...

I dont the cars or if still available, but Plans Motorsport were offering a couple recently ...

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara